35

☆ 35. Chapter 35 Mutated Zombies

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 35 Mutated Zombies

"Help!"

"Why are there so many zombies here!"

"Ah -"

...

When everything calmed down, Fang Qiqi slowly opened his eyes.

He sighed deeply and said the same words as the madman just now.

"Retribution..."

I couldn't tell whether it was sadness or joy in his tone. It's like saying "Today is Thursday" in a calm tone.

For those two people, Fang Qi had resentment and hatred in his heart.

The behavior of the two of them is the so-called betrayal. Fang Qiqi sneered in his heart when he thought about this.

When Fang Qi's physical strength was almost restored, he opened the map to check his current location. When he looked at the map, he found a green dot moving rapidly in his direction. Because he had just been betrayed by others, the moment Fang Qi saw the green dot, he thought of staying away.

But now he has nowhere to hide.

Although it can pass through walls, behind one wall on the left and right is the mutated level 3 zombie, and behind one wall is a large group of zombies.

Just when Fang Qi was in a dilemma, a familiar figure made him immediately give up the steps he had just taken.

That familiar person is Anchi.

"Sure enough, it's you, Qi Qi." An Chi felt relieved when he saw that the person standing not far away was Fang Qi Qi. "I just felt a familiar scent in this direction. I guessed it was you, so I came here. What? Are you injured?" As he said this, Anchi immediately walked over to Fang Qi and grabbed his arm. "Did an accident happen?" Based on Anchi's understanding of the other party's revelation, the other party's current abilities would not allow him to be injured by the zombies outside.

It was obvious that his hand had recovered due to the red medicine, but why did Anchi still notice it? Fang Qi thought doubtfully. However, Anchi Fangqi did not intend to tell what happened to the three people just now. Maybe he didn't want his incompetence to be known to Anchi. He helped others so easily and was betrayed by others in the end. I always feel that I will be embarrassed if I tell you.

So he just removed his hand from Anchi's palm and changed the subject and said, "Anchi, how could you tell?" First of all, it was surprising that Anchi could detect the aura of the people here.

An Chi smiled, knowing that the other party didn't want to say anything and he would choose to respect it. "Don't forget my special ability." After a pause, he said: "I am the superpower mentioned in the novel, and it is hereditary. Different from those very single superpowers described in the novel, we The family's superpowers are much stronger."

Fang Qi's eyes lit up, "According to what you mean, don't your parents do the same?" This world is really magical. I thought they were all legends or myths, but recently I have encountered them all. arrive. But when I think about it, it's normal for those strange systems in my body to appear, or for those with superpowers, or for an entire family like Anchi to be superpowers. I just didn't expect that there is an ancient big family of people with superpowers...

"Your parents must be very powerful, right?" Fang Qi had an expression of admiration on his face.

Looking at the expression on Fang Qi's face, Anchi suddenly felt happy, "Indeed, the zombies outside are not their opponents yet." After a pause, he continued, "It's just that when the zombies come, the most important thing to deal with is The problem is still food. If the source of food is not solved, mankind will be doomed sooner or later!"