38

☆ 39. Chapter 38 Conditions

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 38 Conditions

"Okay, now that I see that you are okay, I should make a call and report to the two people outside." Fang Qi said and took out his mobile phone.

"By the way, do you want to tell your sister that you are safe?" Fang Qi raised his cell phone and asked Ji Xiuming, "They must have confiscated your mobile phone."

Ji Xiuming glanced at Fang Qi and said before he broadcast After giving out the number, he said, "Have you thought of a way to save me? If not, it's better not to alert the

enemy." "Let's see if you're dead first. If you're dead, we don't have to think of a way." Fang Qi said mischievously. After finishing speaking, he smiled evilly at the other party.

"That means I haven't thought of a way yet!" Ji Xiuming snorted coldly. "You are too naive. You just barged in before you could figure out a way!"

"No, no, no." Fang Qi shook his index finger, "This is not a forced break in, it's exploration!"

Ji Xiuming snorted coldly.

"An Chi, I've found him." The call was connected.

"..."

"By the way, how is the situation outside now?" Fang Qi asked. Ji Xiuming on the side wanted to know what the person on the other end of the phone said, but he couldn't hear it because the voice was too low.

"What!?" Fang Qi opened his mouth in surprise, and Ji Xiuming on the side came over out of curiosity, and his eyes happened to meet Fang Qi's.

After Fang Qifa looked at Ji Xiuming and told him to wait and clarify with him, Fang Qifa turned around and continued talking on the phone.

"Then what did he say? Will he be harmful to you?" Fang Qi asked worriedly. He could not have imagined that so many things had happened to Anchi and the others just a few minutes after he left.

The people in that gang seemed to be fighting among themselves, and Anchi didn't know the details. He only knew that the people in the three gypsies just now planned to kill the leader of the gang. Caught off guard, all the brothers he brought out were killed except for the boss. Because a silenced gun was used, the people inside had no idea that such a big thing was happening outside.

Anchi and Ji Xiuyue originally didn't want to care about this matter, but who knew that someone in the group discovered their existence. Although Anchi was surprised to meet other people with powers so quickly, he still turned around and wanted to leave with Ji Xiuyue. But the group of people had reached their front and pointed their guns at their heads.

At that moment, Anchi reacted, raised his leg and kicked away the opponent's right hand holding the pistol, and kicked the opponent in the chest before the person in front of him understood what was happening.

And because of the unexpected events of Anchi and the others, the boss found an opportunity to start a counterattack. It turns out that the leader just sent a secret signal to the people inside, and now a large number of people came out of the supermarket. Under Ji Xiuyue's surprised gaze, the group of people raised their pistols. After the gunshots were fired, Ji Xiuyue covered her mouth and looked at the few people in front of her in surprise. They made a move and then all fell to the ground. Already killed by them...

Anchi looked defensively at the leader and the group of men behind him who were holding guys, and the leader suddenly smiled at them in Anchi's eyes. An Chi was confused, and then saw the leader walking in front of him and stretching his hand to An Chi's chest under An Chi's confused eyes. At this time, Anchi's phone rang. Seeing that the leader had no intention of killing him, Anchi picked up the phone cautiously.