45

Night Attack

Anchi suddenly noticed someone talking outside. Although their conversation was very low, he still heard it with his hearing. He immediately covered Xu Jiang's mouth to stop him from speaking, and then carefully listened to the strange movements of those outside.

...

"Are you sure those people have a lot of food?"

"Yes! I just saw it today! Humph, it's so late, I guess they are all asleep. Just enough for us to steal the food secretly."

" We deliberately waited so long to come. If they don't sleep, we will be finished. I heard that there is a very powerful person inside." "

Yeah! I really don't know what that person does. He captured others in one go. But they must be sleeping now. , Haha!"

"Great, if we rob their food, we will be saved." "

Well, wouldn't it be bad to rob other people's things?"

"If we don't rob them, what will we eat! We don't care for ourselves. Death from heaven and earth!"

...

When Anchi heard what the group of people outside were whispering, he immediately pulled Xu Jiang back and prepared to go to the room to wake up the people inside! It can be seen from the content of those conversations that the group of people outside wanted to come over and steal their things while they were asleep. If they guessed correctly, that group of people should be the group of robbers they encountered today.

Sure enough, those people really didnt have any good intentions!

Thinking like this, Anchi felt annoyed that he should have stopped He Cheng from giving them food today.

Although he was interrupted, Xu Jiang knew something might have happened by looking at the expression on An Chi's face. In an instant, he forgot his grievances and unwillingness, and immediately ran to Ji Xiuming and Ji Xiuyue to help push them awake.

When he was first pushed awake, Ji Xiuming's eyes were still confused, but after he saw Xu Jiang's solemn expression, he knew that they were going to have a big battle next. In an instant, he was completely awake.

After Fang Qi was pushed awake by Anchi, he immediately opened the map to check the situation outside. Luckily he bought a map of the area before going to bed just to be safe. At first, he didn't want to waste money. After all, this was just a city they were passing through.

Immediately, Fang Qi saw a dozen green dots outside. The green dots represent humans, which means there are a dozen people outside guarding them!

After everyone woke up and learned about the matter from An Chi, He Chengcheng knew that he had caused the trouble. But now is not the time for him to apologize and hold him accountable. It is not too late for him to at least solve the immediate problem before apologizing. Finally, everyone discussed and decided that the old people should go back to the car first. Let Fang Qi and Ji Xiuyue drive out first and talk later. The rest went to hide in the front yard to stop them when they entered.

Everyone would definitely get separated by then, so they agreed to meet in one place.

Because it was too sudden, and in order to prevent people outside from discovering that they had woken up and discovered their conspiracy, the sound of their going out was kept as silent as possible.

When the old people all sat in the car and Fang Qi was about to start the car, Fang's mother suddenly exclaimed in a low voice, "The little thing is gone! It must still be in the bedroom." As she said this, she got up anxiously.