57

"I feel like there should be a lot of zombies inside." Wei Nai was the leading guesser of the three girls. Because she felt that it was very dangerous there, and the degree of danger was the strongest she had ever felt during this period.

"What should we do?" During this time, Chen Hao had discovered Wei Nai's intuition about zombies, so he believed her as soon as she said it and became distressed about it.

After hearing Wei Nai's words, Fang Qiqi breathed a sigh of relief, because although he could see that there were many zombies inside, he didn't know how to explain it to others. Wei Nai's intuition worked very well. In fact, if the other two girls and Wei Nai were good friends and were accustomed to listening to her words, Chen Hao was a single-celled person, and Fang Qi had already known the danger, otherwise Wei Nai's intuition would not have worked. It can be considered a coincidence.

"It seems that this way we can't be the first to enter the pharmacy." Fang Qi led several other people to a corner. After a few minutes, they saw a group of five friends.

"You want them to lure those zombies away?" Wei Nai glanced at it and nodded, "This is also a good idea."

Some of the decisions revealed along the way made them less dangerous, so Wei Nai was very cautious about him. Naturally, her opinion sounded good. She agreed and the other two girls would not object. As for Chen Hao, he had already followed Fang's instructions.

Fang Qi smiled. At first, he was worried that the other party would dissuade him out of sympathy, but now it seems that he was wrong. It's already the end of the world, and these three girls who are so indifferent now must have gone through many hardships along the way.

The five of them were hiding around the corner, while Fang Qi and Wei Nai were watching the movements of the five-person group from two directions. When she saw them running in excitedly because they saw the pharmacy, Wei Nai had a mocking expression on her face.

Immediately, they saw in their eyes the surprised expressions of a group of people who were frightened by the scene in the store. Naturally, the group of people had already separated and ran away because of fear.

Watching the group of people running away, with seven or eight zombies running behind them, the other two girls felt a little scared. Fortunately they didn't go in just now.

Seeing with satisfaction that there were only five red dots left in the store, Fang Qi stood up and said to his partner: "Okay, those people have lured away a large number of zombies. It is safer for us to go in now, but You still have to be careful." The environment in the store is too cramped to fight.

Wei Nai nodded after hearing this, "Well, although the number of zombies inside has decreased, we don't know how many are left inside."

Fang Qi nodded, "If the number of zombies we encounter exceeds five, we will run separately. . Although the three of you are girls, you have a good understanding. When the time comes, the three of you will run together, while Chen Hao and I will run in the other direction."

Everyone naturally nodded in agreement with this suggestion. After all, although they are working together now, they don't trust each other that much, especially the three girls. If the three of them are asked to act separately, they will definitely refuse. This arrangement is consistent with their thoughts.

After the group of people had indeed run away with the zombies, Fang Qi slowly came to the door of the pharmacy.

As soon as Fang Qi took the lead and entered the drugstore, a zombie suddenly rushed towards him. After a moment of surprise, Fang Qi immediately picked up the long sword in his hand and slashed the zombie's outstretched arm. When he did this, Chen Hao beside him immediately came to his senses and chopped off the zombie's head with a knife. Immediately, the zombie was easily dispatched by them, even the three people behind him didn't have to use any force.