23

☆ 23. Chapter 23: Attracting Monsters

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 23: Attracting Monsters

"It's really going to exhaust me to death!" When Fang's father and Li Yuankuo were inspired to jump off the wall with their support, Fang's father supported him He said with difficulty in his waist.

"Uncle Fang is really good at joking. How can you be considered old when you are like this? You are obviously still very young." An Chi said with a smile on his face.

"Yes, Dad. How old are you?"

After hearing this, Father Fang smiled and said helplessly: "You guys know how to say nice things."

"In any case, it can be regarded as a contribution to the younger generation. Just accept it. Come on." Li Yuankuo also smiled at this time and walked to Father Fang's side and patted him on the shoulder.

"Yes, Uncle Fang. What we say is true." He Cheng smiled.

"Okay, okay, okay." Because he was happy, Father Fang said "ok" three times in a row.

When Fang Qi's group of people all came to the corner where they had been hiding, they all sat on the ground to rest and think of ways to leave.

Although the place where they are now is very safe, it is only relatively safe. And if they want to get back to the car, they have to pass the group of zombies that have been wandering along the way.

Fang Qi looked at the map and found that there were relatively few red dots on some small roads. It's just that the zombies will move, and I don't know if they will suddenly appear on those paths.

The green dot displayed on the map is himself, while the blue dot is other humans besides himself. There are six blue dots surrounding the green dot.

After checking the map, Fang Qi found a small green dot at the entrance of the teahouse. If Fang Qiqi guessed correctly, the little green dot should represent his car. Maybe it's because this car is already his favorite, so it shows the same green color as him. It's just that it's much smaller than its own green dot.

"I think the solution is to have a few people lead the zombies away first, so that Uncle Fang and the others can get on the bus safely." An Chi said, looking up at everyone.

"If this is the only way, then let me lure away the zombies!" He Cheng was the first to raise his hand and said.

"No!" Fang Qi was the first to object to He Cheng's words. "Brother Cheng, you have been implicated by me. What's more, this matter is mainly because of me. I can't let you go no matter what!" If he hadn't asked He Cheng for help, Brother Cheng wouldn't be in this situation now. In danger. Fang Qi blamed himself for taking things for granted at the time. Because he had regarded He Cheng as his elder brother since he was a child, at that moment he asked He Cheng for help in a panic.

He glanced at Fang Qiqi and wondered, how could he not understand this younger brother since he had known Fang Qiqi for many years. Although he looks easy to talk to on the outside, he is actually a person who cannot pull back even ten cows if he believes in something.

After seeing He Cheng's silence, An Chi nodded and said, "Then let Qi Qi and I do the task of luring away the zombies." As soon as An Chi finished speaking, Fang Qi originally wanted to object and not let An Chi go. But when he thought about it, if he went alone, he might not attract zombies. If the zombies cannot be lured away, then a group of them will be buried here.