40

☆ 41. Chapter 40 Spiritual Beast (1)

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 40 Spirit Beast (1)

Seeing Ji Xiuming's behavior, Fang Qiyile asked, "Are you going to let us just walk over like this?"

"Although it is safe to sit in a car, can this car withstand it?" Ji Xiuming raised his eyebrows. Without this car, many things will become very troublesome.

Knowing Ji Xiuming's concerns, Fang Qi explained with a smile: "Don't worry, although my car looks safe on the outside, it is actually very strong." After this car became his mount, it became more Ordinary cars are hundreds of times more powerful.

"Okay." After being persuaded by Fang Qi, Ji Xiuming opened the car door and entered the car. "I hope it's what you said."

"Sit tight!" Before the other three people could react, Fang Qi drove the car quickly towards the gas station.

"Are you driving too fast..." Ji Xiuyue held the handle on the car door and looked at Fang Qi in the front seat.

"How can we kill them if we don't move faster?" Fang Qi stared ahead, and the corners of his mouth gradually rose after seeing that familiar creature. "Coming-" he shouted.

Then the people in the car felt as if the car had hit something and took a few small steps back.

"It's not over yet!" There was a sound of "Bang——", and the revelations below hit again and again, as if they were interested.

Looking at Fang Qi's expression, Ji Xiuyue worriedly patted An Chi in front of her, "An Chi, do you think Qi Qi was stimulated in any way?" It felt as if she suddenly became unafraid of anything. "Well, although this kind of revelation seems very powerful and good, I still feel that something has happened to him..."

Without Ji Xiuyue's reminder, An Chi discovered Fang Qi's condition just now. It always felt like he suddenly became proactive. Although he had said that he wanted to kill zombies before, Fang Qi didn't even notice it the moment he saw the zombies. The first thing he wanted to do was not kill the zombies, but retreat. But now the revelation... Anchi put his right hand on his chin and pondered. In fact, it was a little weird when I was dealing with the mutated zombie just now. It's just that Anchi didn't pay attention at the time, and Fang Qi didn't show it clearly.

So, what happened?

An Chi thought that in the past few days, the only time the two of them had been separated was when they were in that alley. Forget it, lets ask another time.

Fang Qi, who had been driving the car, was completely attracted by the zombies in front of him, so he did not see the worry in the eyes of the other three people on the side.

With the road going smoothly, Fang Qi finally drove the car to the gas station.

They had to go down to get gasoline next. In order to reduce the risk, before they went down, Fang Qi turned the steering wheel and killed all the zombies around him. After confirming that there were no zombies within five meters, he drove the car to the gas pump.

"Xiuyue, can you drive?" Before everyone was about to get out of the car, Anchi asked Ji Xiuyue in the back seat.

Ji Xiuyue was stunned, then nodded immediately and asked, "What's wrong?" Fang Qiqi and Ji Xiuming on the side also looked at Anchi in confusion, wondering what Anchi's plan was.

"Although it is revealed that you have the power of fire, you still don't know how to use it." An Chi said and nodded after seeing Ji Xiuyue's distressed expression, "Don't be sad, the awakening of the power and the ability to use it freely are indeed important. It takes a certain amount of time to transition."