13

☆ 13. Chapter 13 Escape

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter Thirteen Escape

As soon as everyone reached the first floor, they found that the weather outside was unusually gloomy. It was obviously only noon, but there was no sun outside, and the room seemed even darker.

Such unusual weather conditions made everyone's hearts twitch. But no one thought much of it and just took it as a sign that it was going to rain.

"Everyone, be careful. It's very dark here, so you need to see your feet clearly before walking." An Chi warned.

I thought it would be a simple matter to escape, but unexpectedly, the weather outside was gradually getting darker. This is very detrimental to a group of them. What's more, I don't know if those zombies can move as freely in the dark. If that's the case, then they won't be able to go out so easily this time.

Thinking of this, Fang Qi licked his lower lip worriedly.

While everyone was carefully following An Chi, Fang Qi was distracted and carefully observed the buttons in the air around him. Hope you can find some useful information. Originally, Fang Qi had no hope. But when he saw a monster button in the task column, he was stunned.

Could it be an introduction to the monster...

Fang Qi was curious. Fortunately, the surroundings were so dark that the people around him didn't notice his arm. That's why he was able to click on the [Monster] text box at this moment.

What caught his eye was a line of text that said [Level 1 Zombie]. and a plus sign in front of the text that is equally laughable.

Seeing this, Fang Qiqi seemed to have found hope and gently clicked on the plus sign when no one noticed anything strange about him.

After clicking the plus sign, sure enough, there was only a line of text at the beginning called [Level 1 Zombie] and a long introduction appeared below it.

After Fang Qi ignored the so-called power, speed, blood volume and other data, he moved directly to the bottom of the introduction.

Level 1 zombies are the lowest level monsters. Its strength is insufficient and its speed is very slow. It is the most basic monster for beginners to upgrade. Because it is a nocturnal animal, its ability to function in the dark is enhanced. I hope novices don't fight with it at night, as the gain outweighs the loss.

When Fang Qi wanted to turn to the next page, he found that there was no introduction about it.

It seems that the system is not that good at giving information about the monster's weaknesses. And from its introduction, it can be seen that the group of level 1 zombies they encountered were only the lowest level of zombie monsters.

Fang Qi thought that although the system did not give out the weaknesses of this zombie, judging from the battle just now, to deal with this zombie monster, the only way to truly kill it is to cut off the opponent's head first. However, cutting off the opponent's head is not that easy. Especially when their group's weapons are obviously insufficient. Only some of them in the group were holding sticks broken off from chairs.

Although Fang Qi wanted to kill four level 1 zombies immediately and upgrade immediately, he understood that given their current situation, it was best to leave immediately. Nothing is more important than life.

To upgrade, they may have many opportunities in the future.

Thinking of this, Fang Qiqi wondered in his heart, could these few days be a sign that the end of the world is coming?