17

☆ 17. Chapter 17 Sadness

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 17 Sadness

Chapter 17 Sadness

It can be seen from some scattered things on the ground inside this teahouse that the scene when the group of people left must have been very panicked. But if you look closely, you can see that the things on the ground are just some broken teacups, teapots and some board game props. It shows that although the people inside were in a panic when they escaped, there was still order. At least it can be seen from the lack of blood that no one in the group of people who escaped was actually injured.

After discovering that Anchi had no blood at all, Anchi told Qi Qi his guess.

"I think Uncle Fang and the others should be fine now. Maybe they are just hiding in one place. As for why the phone cannot be connected, it may be that the phone accidentally dropped and was trampled on during the panic."

Fang Qiqi listened. After receiving Anchi's analysis, he carefully checked the surrounding floors. After discovering that there was indeed no blood stain, he breathed a sigh of relief. He said, "I hope so. It's just that I haven't seen my dad yet, so I'm still not at ease."

An Chi nodded in understanding.

The teahouse has two floors, but after it was revealed to them that there was no one on the second floor, not even He Cheng, they ran into trouble.

"Where did you think those people went?" Xu Jiang asked, grabbing his hair in distress. The teahouse is only so big, but why is there not a single person there?

But before the three of them could think clearly, a scream came from outside - "Ah -"

The three of them looked at each other, and in a hurry, they headed towards the place where the sound came from without waiting for Anchi to say anything. run. He felt that his father might be there...

Watching Fang Qi leave, An Chi immediately chased after him without thinking.

"Enlightenment, Anchi, you—" Xu Jiang called from behind, and finally caught up with him.

Fang Qi walked around from the side of the teahouse to an alley based on the sudden voice. Along the way, he saw the body of a zombie lying on the ground. He was stunned, but his pace became even faster.

When he got there, he saw a zombie right in front of him, and the zombie was now holding a woman's shoulder tightly with his hand. The woman kept screaming and struggling, but her behavior only intensified the zombie's force on her shoulder. Red blood slowly fell from her shoulder drop by drop. Until her shoulders and chest were covered with blood.

"Help—" When the woman saw the revelation, her eyes instantly lit up. She stretched out her hands, begging for help from the revelation, hoping that the revelation could save her.

Qi Qi has never seen such a bloody scene, although he has also killed two zombies. It's just that one zombie was killed when it was already scorched, and although he hit the other zombie with a car, he left immediately after the collision, so he didn't see such a bloody scene.

In fact, when he first saw such a scene, Fang Qi felt disgusted. But as soon as he thought that what he should do most now was to save people, he gave up the feeling of nausea.

It was only when he thought of saving people that he realized that he had no weapons at all!

"Take it -" An Chi threw a wooden stick at Fang Qi when he felt it, and the wooden stick was obviously just pulled off the broom.