3

☆ 3. Chapter 3 Returning Home

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 3 Homecoming

As soon as he got home, Fang Qi turned on the TV first and then prepared things for taking a bath.

In the past two years, I have been working here after graduation and living alone in this strange city. Fang Qi, who is afraid of being alone, turns on the TV every time before going home. When the room was filled with the sound coming from the TV, Fang Qi felt at ease in his heart.

The house where Fang Qi lives now doesn't feel like home.

This city is unfamiliar to Fang Qi, and in the past two years, Fang Qi's life has only been connected by his company and his home.

After taking a shower and standing in front of the mirror, Fang Qi laughed inexplicably. I am only 24 years old, but I live like a sixty-year-old man with a pure heart...

When I came to the living room, I looked at the photo frame on the table with its back facing out, as if it was a secret that was deliberately isolated.

Fang Qi opened a glass of beer and sat on the sofa, pressing the remote control on his right hand casually.

He didn't like watching TV series, so he pressed back and forth to switch to the Xinwen Network channel.

This channel is currently broadcasting outdoor scenes. And that familiar scenery is the place where Fang Qi lived since childhood - City H.

The anchor on the TV reported that there have been many cases of rabies infection in City H recently. The content is just that the disease is now under their control. Then the mayor of City H personally visited the hospital to visit the patients. The camera then turned to the leader shaking hands cordially with the patients, and the patients' families expressing their gratitude for the leader's presence.

Although the faces of those patients were a little pale, they were no longer as crazy as before. It's just that whether it's really all good or not can't be seen on the surface.

However, most people hope that this disease can really be controlled by them like what is broadcast on the news.

In fact, watching the news may not necessarily give you a true understanding of the real situation there. Because no matter what the situation is, Xinwen Network and others will only say that the crisis has been controlled and everyone is safe now.

Of course, this does not mean that people from Xinwen Network like to lie to people. But sometimes people just like these good news. Because only by getting this good news can they soothe their impatient mood and give them hope. As a government, we also hope to appease the public and make people less impatient. Otherwise, if a mob is generated, the people will not be able to be managed well. Then, the order of this society will be broken.

The more chaotic a country is, the less likely it is to be better united when disaster strikes. This is the lesson of history.

What I have to say is that when Fang Qi saw these news, he felt a lot more at ease. However, Fang Qi still couldn't completely feel at ease about the rabies caused by this sudden germ. But there are only a few days left on May Day. Sure enough, he would go back in person to see if his parents were okay so that he could truly feel at ease.

I am even more timid when I am close to my hometown. Fang Qi stood in the house packing his things and preparing to leave early tomorrow morning.

It's just that everything is almost ready, but Fang Qi has been lying on the bed for a long time, but there is no sign of wanting to sleep.