41

Chapter 41 Spirit Beast (2)

Fang Qi sighed silently during Ji Xiuming's interaction. I dont know why, but I suddenly felt envious.

"What's wrong? Are you envious?" An Chi suddenly came behind Fang Qi. After hearing Anchi's words, Fang Qifa smiled helplessly, "Probably because he envies Xu Jiang for saying whatever he wants and being always optimistic." Fang Qifa himself, however, has a personality that is exactly the opposite of Xu Jiang's. There are some things that he would not say even if he died. Just like some emotional issues.

Patting Fang Qi's shoulder, An Chi laughed silently, "You are also very good, there is no need to envy others."

Right? Although Fang Qi wanted to ask the other party back, he finally swallowed the question.

Forget it, its better not to ask. There are some things that you dont need to know too clearly, because you are afraid of being disappointed, and you are afraid of being even more disappointed after being full of hope. Yes, Fang Qi is such a pessimistic person.

When Mother Fang brought the chicken to the table, everyone was surprised. In such a period, many people are reluctant to even eat meat. And this plate of chicken is the last meat product in their family.

Seeing the concerns in everyone's eyes, Fang's mother said generously: "There is only so much meat anyway, so I will feel more at ease if I eat it early. I will avoid it being snatched away by others. And the meat will not expire!"

Listen ! After hearing Fang's mother's words, Fang's father smiled helplessly. His wife has always had such a casual personality.

"That's right! It's better to eat it early! Everyone, eat quickly, everyone eat quickly!" Father Fang greeted, and put a piece of meat into their bowls for each of Ji Xiuming and Ji Xiuyue who had just arrived at their home. "Eat more, maybe you won't be able to eat for a long time."

"Thank you, uncle." Ji Xiuyue nodded gratefully. My decision to come here was indeed the right one. The people here are good people.

Ji Xiuming was stunned for a moment and then nodded gratefully. He was just not good at expressing himself and didn't know what to say except thank you. This family must be very happy, because he can feel the warmth given to him by the people in this family.

During the meal, Xu Jiang diligently helped Ji Xiuyue pick up the food, and then ignored Ji Xiuming's sarcastic remarks. They were quite happy with the meal. It was also a rare moment of peace for them during this period. But as soon as I finished eating, the real problem came.

City H is becoming more and more dangerous, and there is no telling when even their community will be filled with zombies.

Uncle Li, who has been living in their home since being rescued, said that although they had a good idea of ​​going out. But the current situation is that the highway has been blocked by the people above. It is not a question of whether they can get out, but whether they can get out. Uncle Li once wanted to contact his children and ask them to come and take him home. But the news they brought was that no one could drive on the expressway, and they couldn't even get in.

"Besides the highway, is there any other way for us to get out?" Fang Qi asked. They couldn't really stay at home every day and wait for people outside to kill all the zombies. Thats too unrealistic!

"Besides the highway, the only way out is to climb mountains." Uncle Li thought for a while and replied. But he felt that climbing the mountain was too unrealistic. Not to mention how high the mountain is, food along the way is also a problem. If they bring too much food, it will definitely be troublesome for them to climb the mountain, but if they bring too little food, it will be even worse. I heard that the mountain is very dangerous. I don't know if there are any ferocious animals. After all, the mountain is very high and big, but there will definitely be many snakes and insects. They don't have any climbing tools. If they really want to climb that mountain, they must prepare some tools in advance. Such as lighters, tents, anti-mosquito coils, large pots and plenty of food.

After Uncle Li said this, Fang Qi discovered that it was really not easy for them to go out now. Putting aside the need to prepare these tedious things, their safety cannot be guaranteed even if everything is ready. What's more, Fang Qiqi thought about his parents, who were already in their fifties and sixties. They would definitely not be able to bear such a mountain road, and even if there were no large animals in the mountains, even those insects would cause them a lot of trouble.

Finally, Anchi suggested that everyone should wait a few days to see the situation before making any plans. Maybe there will be a way out in a few days. And Anchi's proposal is what everyone is thinking about now. Although there is nothing we can do, there is nothing we can do now.

After a few days of calm, they really saw a turn for the better.