22

☆ 22. Chapter 22 Mission

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 22 Mission

Chapter 22 Mission

There are indeed very few red dots scattered around the warehouse, and even if those red dots exist, only one or two can be seen far away from the warehouse.

Seeing this, Fang Qiqi finally let go of his worries along the way.

"It's not safe for us to hide here now. Who knows when the zombies outside will come." Fang Qi deliberately expressed his opinion to everyone.

When Xu Jiang heard this, he looked at Fang Qiqi expectantly: "Qi Qi! Do you have any good ideas?"

"Let's climb the wall!" Fang Qi said under the surprised eyes of everyone, "I intuitively think that the wall behind me may be It's where the warehouse is. Anyway, we can only sit here and do nothing. We might as well try to climb over the wall. Maybe we will find a miracle."

"Are we going to climb over the wall now?" He never said anything. Xue Jiarui asked.

An Chi just smiled and nodded in response to Xue Jiarui's question. Xu Jiang on the side immediately went crazy after seeing An Chi nodding.

"Do we really have to crawl over there?" A five-minute break was simply not enough for Xu Jiang. Xu Jiang felt that his body was extremely tired when he thought about climbing over the wall and then running around. His physical strength is really not good...

"It would be nice if this alley was not so small, so that we can drive the car over." Xu Jiang muttered and complained from the side. At least sitting in the car will give you an inexplicable sense of security, and you don't have to run when the car is driving. Xu Jiang really doesn't have the physical strength to let a person who works in an office every day run around like this.

"It's useless even if Qi's car can drive in." An Chi scolded Xu Jiang with a smile, "Qi's car is just an ordinary car. If it runs rampant against zombies, it will break down soon. Moreover, The supply of gasoline is also an issue." If you don't have gasoline, everything is useless. Anchi thought secretly in his heart.

"In other words, we are going to climb the wall now?" Xu Jiang looked at An Chi hopefully.

Anchi met Xu Jiang's gaze and chuckled: "If you want to stay here alone, I have no objection."

"You bastard!"

"Climb as long as you want, who is afraid of whom?" After Xu Jiang finished speaking, he Immediately run to the wall and pretend to climb over it.

Fang Qiqi felt warm in his heart when he saw that everyone completely trusted him. Seeing that Xu Jiang had climbed up the wall, he ran up and climbed up without saying anything.

It wasn't until Xue Jiarui was pushed up against the wall by He Chengye that Fang Qifa took his eyes off the map.

Finally, He Cheng and An Chi jumped to the edge of the wall alone.

Looking down from the wall, I found that there was a room made entirely of wood ten meters away behind the wall. There are some tall trees and some weeds scattered irregularly around the wooden house. Everything looked so peaceful, and there was no feeling of zombies everywhere. But who could have known that just a wall away from it, there was blood all over the ground.

That wooden house should be the teahouse's warehouse. Fang Qi thought.

After everyone climbed up the wall, they noticed the wooden house not far away.