37

☆ 38. Chapter 37 Exploration

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 37: Exploration

Because he was afraid that gangsters would discover their existence, Fang Qi finally parked the car far away from the supermarket. Then Cai and Anchi walked to the place Ji Xiuyue mentioned.

Because their current location is not on the map that Fang Qi bought at the beginning. Without thinking much, Fang Qi went to the system store and purchased a new map. 5 copper coins is still very cheap for him now.

Opening the map, Fang Qi saw a lonely green dot near the supermarket. If I guessed correctly, that person is Ji Xiuyue. In that supermarket, there are a large number of green dots distributed. It seems that there are an unusually large number of enemies.

After telling Anchi what he saw, Fang Qiqi felt that simple force could not solve the problem if he wanted to rescue Ji Xiuming. Moreover, they have a large number of people. Even if the people in that group are ordinary people, most of those guys have something to grab. If you really have to force your way through, you will lose a few lives.

An Chi also agreed with Fang Qi's idea. Dealing with this group of gangsters was obviously not as easy as dealing with zombies. To deal with zombies, they only need to think about killing them, but for this group of people, let's not say that the other party has weapons in their hands. And their ability to obtain guns through channels when the end of the world is approaching cannot be underestimated.

"They definitely have the support of people from above, otherwise they wouldn't be so arrogant." Although there are riots in H City, the people above have also decided to block the news here, but from their visit to the police station, it can be seen that The staff inside the police station are working in an orderly manner, and people from the top come to visit. Although the situation in H City is blocked, it is not yet abandoned. All I can say is that maybe they dont know what to do now. But those gangsters dared to occupy major supermarkets at this moment and openly carried guns and ammunition. If there was no one above, those police officers should have picked up the guys and arrested them! But it turns out the Guardsmen didn't.

When Fang Qi and the two came to Ji Xiuyue, she couldn't conceal her excitement. She had grown up in an orphanage and was accustomed to the indifference of the world. When she asked Anchi for help, she didn't have much expectations. She just didn't expect that the other party really regarded her as a friend. They rushed over as soon as the phone was hung up. .

After her mood calmed down, Ji Xiuyue told Anchi and the others what she had observed here: "I haven't left here since the morning. On the way, I found several groups of people entering the supermarket. The group of people entering the supermarket seemed to They were all moving things inside, and I couldn't see clearly what they were because they were far away, but I think they must be things those groups of people grabbed from other supermarkets."

Anchi nodded, but in his heart He didn't think they were just carrying things stolen from the supermarket. Remembering that almost everyone in the group had a pistol, he guessed that the things they were carrying were probably guns they had obtained through channels.

"Did anyone leave in the middle?"

"Yes, but not many. They always go out in groups of three or four. By the way," Ji Xiuyue seemed to suddenly realize something as she thought of something: "One of them is their boss. , when someone comes and parks the car at the entrance of the supermarket, the boss will lead a few people to greet them outside. But from a distance, I can only see clearly what kind of clothes the other person is wearing."