52

: Partner Fang

Qi thought that after that separation, there would be no possibility of them seeing each other again. But who would have thought that the little thing would be so loyal, smelling the scent left by Fang Qi and following him all the time. Followed Fang Qi all the way until the current encounter.

The moment he saw the little thing, Fang Qi was surprised in his heart, but more importantly, he felt guilty.

Obviously he was the one who rescued the little thing, but he was also the one who abandoned it, even though Fang Qiqi knew that he had a reason to abandon it. It's just that Fang Qiqi never thought that they would meet again. Even in the past few days, Fang Qiqi had almost forgotten the existence of the little thing.

But the little thing that appeared in front of him now gave him hope.

The child in his arms had a fever, and it was impossible for him to reach the nearest pharmacy in time, no matter how strong his legs were. But with the help of little things it's different.

Fang Qi squatted down, and from his face, the little thing read with joy. So the moment he squatted down, the little thing ran towards him happily sticking out his tongue.

After once again subduing the little thing as his own spiritual beast, Fang Qi sighed inexplicably. After going round and round, I am back to the beginning.

Time waits for no one, so Fang Qiqi gave the order to the little thing: "Little thing, change."

After the little thing growled and turned into a large dog, Fang Qiqi immediately jumped on its back, opened the map and directed it to the nearest The drugstore ran away.

Although it is best for children with colds and fevers to go to the doctor for injections, but in this special situation, let alone injections, even the doctors dont know where they have fled.

While rushing to the drugstore, Fang Qi was thinking about why the place exploded just now.

If he guessed correctly at the beginning, the group that just captured a few of his people had arms and ammunition. In other words, the explosion just now was not caused by others, but by that group of people. But the strange thing is that even if they want to kill three of them, pistols are more than enough, so why bother using bombs. No matter how many bombs they have, bombs are not a resource that can be purchased as long as there is a way like before. They may even be short of one after using one, and they will never be able to replenish it.

What's more, after Fang Qi woke up, he discovered that the location where he and the others were was not at the center of the bomb at all. Obviously, the bomb was not intended to blow them up at all. It could be said that they were implicated. But if we dont bomb them, who should we bomb?

The map shows that there are no red dots there, which means there is no loss. Since zombies have been repelled, the answer is obvious.

Fang Qi believed that there was probably a problem within that group, and they wanted to blow up their former partners and current opponents. For their own benefit, some people will definitely put others into difficult situations.

After confirming this conjecture, Fang Qi unconsciously stroked the fluff on the little thing's back. Compared to the group of people who would do whatever it takes to pursue their own interests, the character of this animal, Little Thing, appears to be so sincere and beautiful.

Some people today are worse than animals in terms of behavior. The things they do are often evil deeds that even animals can't do.

It's just a pity for one person. Fang Qiqi thought of the young man he saw yesterday.