8

☆ 8. Chapter 8 Mad Dog

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 8 Mad Dog

Chapter 8 Mad Dog

When Anchi and the other three came to the stairs leading to the hall, Ji Xiuming naturally protected Xu Jiang behind him.

Although Xu Jiang felt very embarrassed that Ji Xiuming, who was obviously many years younger than him, would stand in front of him to protect him. But after Xu Jiang saw the fact that the other party was obviously stronger than himself, taller than himself, and much better at fighting than him... Although the other party was smaller than himself, Xu Jiang still felt at ease with him. behind him. Xu Jiang thought, no matter what, Ji Xiuming is also the future armed police!

Xu Jiang hid behind Ji Xiuming with peace of mind. Ji Xiuming didn't need to turn around and say anything to him, he would obediently follow the other person's pace and walk, being extremely obedient.

Although Ji Xiuming was surprised to see Xu Jiang acting so obediently, his mood became unusually good.

Screams and panic rang in the ears of the three of them. When Xu Jiang clearly heard those exclamations, his pupils widened unconsciously and his hands began to tremble unconsciously. Although Xu Jiang hadn't seen the panic scene yet, his breathing began to quicken.

"Don't be afraid." Ji Xiuming whispered to Xu Jiang gently.

Xu Jiang looked at Ji Xiuming. Although his face was still as expressionless as ever, Xu Jiang looked at the other person's face and unconsciously felt a lot more at ease.

"Thanks, brother." Xu Jiang said sheepishly. He felt that even though he was so old, he was more timid than Ji Xiuming, who was so many years younger than him. This was really embarrassing...

An Chi on the side just watched the interaction between Xu Jiang and Ji Xiuming in silence. The corners of his mouth rose unconsciously. Obviously, he found the scene in front of him very interesting.

However, Anchi heard that the voices in the crowd increased unabated. He frowned and reminded Ji Xiuming and the others: "Let's get down quickly. The situation may change." Those voices were not only surprised at first, but also filled with panic and fear. Anchi is worried that things will be more difficult.

Ji Xiuming nodded towards Anchi, then pulled Xu Jiang and followed Anchi down the stairs.

On the other side, Fang Qi and Ji Xiuyue stayed in the private seats.

"Xiuyue, are you aware of the recent 'rabies' incident in H City?" Fang Qi asked. He has been too busy with work recently and has no time to watch TV news. Regarding rabies, Fang Qi only heard about it in the news reports he saw a few days ago, but that report only said that the disease had been artificially controlled. I just didn't expect that he would meet him here today.

"Although I don't know much about this disease, I know how it starts." Ji Xiuyue said.

"Didn't you see it with your own eyes?" Fang Qi looked at the other party.

Ji Xiuyue shook her head, "I just heard that the first symptom of this disease is high fever. It's just that those patients with high fever didn't recover for several days after going to the hospital for injections and taking medicine." "Then

what?" Finally heard what happened The development process made Fang Qi listen more carefully.

Ji Xiuyue frowned, obviously thinking of something unpleasant.