5

☆ 5. Chapter 5 Boy

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 5 Young Man

Chapter 5 Young Man

was at Fang Qis house, and the two of them had a wonderful dinner. After dinner, Fang Mu also prepared some fruit desserts. Overall, everyone enjoyed the meal. Of course, the happiest person among them was Fang Qi.

After dinner, Fang Qi drove Xu Jiang and Anchi back to the hotel.

"You should check out the hotel and come stay at my house. You obviously agreed that I would invite you to play, but you are staying in a hotel instead. I feel so sorry for this." Fang Qiqi persuaded the two people beside him while driving. .

Although Xu Jiang has a thick face, he doesn't care about living in Fang Qi's house. However, after being looked at by An Chi with a half-smile but not a smile, Xu Jiang said that he would remain silent.

Looking at Xu Jiang with satisfaction, Anchi said to Fang, "It's okay. It's not good to disturb you too much. You haven't been home for two years. You can be more coquettish to your parents at home. It's not convenient for us to be here."

"Go ." Yours!" Fang Qi raised his eyebrows and scolded Anchi with a smile, "Why are you being so coquettish? How old are you already?"

But Anchi just shrugged and made a helpless expression.

"By the way, revelation. I just received a text message from my netizen... that's the one..." Xu Jiang looked at the mirror in the car awkwardly and then said to the revelation in the mirror, "Tomorrow, she wants to meet me. ..." After finishing speaking, his cheeks turned slightly red.

When Fang Qiqi heard this, he chuckled. "Okay, tomorrow we will meet your netizens first, and then go out to play."

Hearing Fang Qi's words, Xu Jiang laughed, and then began to be so excited that he didn't know what to think about.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but I want you to spend time with us during your break." An Chi looked at Fang Qi and said.

Fang Qi was stunned for a moment, then shook his head and said with a smile, "Anyway, May Day only lasts for three days. It's rare that I can bring you here, so I'll spend more time with you."

An Chi nodded, "Go to bed early when you go back. You don't have to pick us up too early tomorrow. You should rest more, you are tired today."

Fang Qi smiled sheepishly and said, "No, you are the one driving today, so you should rest more."

Anchi just said lightly Laughed and said nothing more.

As for Xu Jiang, he has been sitting alone in the back parking space since just now, talking to his netizens on his mobile phone. But the whole person looked very happy.

Early the next morning, Fang Qi got up early and drove to the hotel.

When he knocked on the door and saw Xu Jiang who had not yet woken up, Fang Qiqi was in a rare good mood and teased: "Hey! I was so excited that I couldn't sleep last night. By the way, what kind of beauty makes you think so much?" I'm just thinking about it."

Faced with Fang Qi's teasing, Xu Jiang was shameless. Not at all shy like last night.

"Haha, yes. She is a great beauty." Xu Jiang was in a very good mood today, and naturally he was happy to tell his friends about his future wife's advantages. We have known each other for more than a year, but they have only video chatted a few times. But this was the first time they met face to face. And can this not make Xu Jiang not excited?