42

While everyone is staying at home and waiting for the opportunity, He Cheng brings the latest news. A group of people had already resisted at the highway exit, and I heard that many special police officers were dispatched to maintain order. After hearing the news, everyone understood that sooner or later, the exit would be broken by someone. It's not that the SWAT team isn't capable enough, it's that when people start to fear death, they dare to do anything.

The TV station has long since lost its channels. And during the few days they waited, the electricity and water stopped.

Fortunately, Fang Qi had already stored dozens of barrels of water long before that. It also solves everyone's problem about water consumption. Although the water does not seem to be a lot, if people like them use it, it will last for several months without any problem. Moreover, Fang Qis package also contained dozens of boxes of mineral water. At least they won't encounter water shortage problems in the recent period.

During this time, Fang Qifa also confessed his systematic affairs to his parents. At first, Fangs mother thought he was joking, but after Fang Qi took out the red and blue medicines in the package and demonstrated how to put the quilt in and take it out, they finally believed it.

But after learning about this matter, the first thing they thought of was to tell Fang Qi not to tell outsiders, not what capabilities Fang Qi's system had.

This is the difference between relatives and outsiders. Their first thought is always the safety of their loved ones rather than the unknown abilities that can make them powerful.

While waiting, Ji Xiuyue also conducted special training on her own abilities. Her special training instructor is An Chi. After all, the only person here who is truly a superpower is An Chi. And when Ji Xiuyue truly mastered her fire power, the first thing she had to do was go home and get the photo back.

Because the operation itself was her own business, she didn't want to trouble Anchi and the others, so she borrowed Fang Qi's car and set off early in the morning with Ji Xiuming the next day.

I just don't know why, but after Ji Xiuyue and the others returned safely, Xu Jiang started to act very strange.

"Probably because he saw that even Ji Xiuyue is better than him now. That's why he felt unwilling." This is how An Chi solved his doubts. Fang Qi saw that Xu Jiang had only talked less recently, and often wielded an iron sword there to exercise himself. After it looked like what An Chi said, I felt relieved.

It was in such a situation where everyone's nerves were tense that He Cheng once again brought news that the gang was dispatched.

Unlike ordinary civilians, gangsters killed many special police officers surrounding the highway as soon as they took action.

"It seems that they are becoming more and more arrogant. They even dare to kill people from the government." An Chi said while holding his chin. Although the gang's actions this time gave them a chance to get out of H City, Anchi disagreed with this desperate killing behavior.

"If the trouble continues, more and more people in the SWAT team will die..." Ji Xiuming gritted his teeth. Originally, he would join that team as soon as he graduated. Strictly speaking, even though he was annoyed when the SWAT team stopped them at the highway intersection and refused to let them out, he never thought that those people deserved to die. After all, they were just following orders. But now, that group of people were all killed by the gangsters... Clench your fists. Those SWAT officers are simply innocent. Those guys actually killed those innocent people! "It's so abominable!" Ji Xiuming punched the wall with his fist. Don't let him see the leader of this gang, otherwise he will definitely make him look good!