{Cuddles and Kisses - DL 🌠}

First off, I went on here today to check out how my story was doing.
The first thing I saw was 230 reads.
230 READS???????
THANK YOU ALL! I hope you liked my oneshots so far! <3
Anyways, onto the oneshot! <3

Ft. Clock Duo, Box Duo, and Desert Duo

~Clock Duo~

Impulse and Bdubs sat on the roof of their shared house. Impulse had his head on Bdubs's shoulder, and Bdubs was looking out into the endless sky. The pair had almost died today, but thankfully, they saved themselves and got out of there before they could die. They escaped with quite a few injuries, but they had already healed them using some extra healing potions they had found laying around.

Impulse looked over at his tanned soulmate. Bdubs seemed to be just watching the sky, not knowing that Impulse was looking at him. Impulse took the opportunity and pulled Bdubs closer to him. Bdubs almost jumped in surprise before realizing that it was only Impulse. Bdubs smiled, leaning into the touch. Impulse smiled, wrapping Bdubs in a hug and pulling him up onto his lap. Bdubs laughed, burying his face into Impulse's neck. Impulse stood up, still holding Bdubs, and went back inside to their shared house.

Inside, Impulse went upstairs and headed into their bedroom. Sitting down, he planted a kiss to Bdubs's forehead, and smiled lightly as Bdubs went red. Laughing now, Impulse started to plant kisses all over his face, watching as Bdubs turned away, hiding his face. Impulse laughed again, pulling Bdubs back into another hug. Bdubs hugged back, kissing Impulse on the cheek. The pair laid down together, Impulse still holding Bdubs close to his chest, and Bdubs's face in the crook of Impulse's neck. The two fell asleep like that, smiling, holding one another, not wanting to let each other go.

<ImpulseSV and BdoubleO100 went to bed; Sweet dreams!>

~Box Boys~

It was almost nighttime, and Ren and BigB were sitting on their shared couch in their home. BigB was scratching Ren behind the ears, and Ren was wagging his tail lightly, smiling. Soon after, when BigB finally stopped the scratching, Ren laid back onto BigB, kissing him on the forehead. BigB smiled, hugging Ren by his waist.

"Your hugs feel so warm.." Ren muttered. BigB smiled, pulling Ren closer and giving him a kiss to the cheek. The wolf hybrid grinned, reaching up to trace a small scar on his soulmates face. The scar was from a fight a few years ago, slicing right through his eyebrow. While tracing the scar, BigB's hand reached up and took Ren's hand, giving it a small kiss. Ren smiled while BigB smiled back.

"I love you Ren." BigB smiled. Ren laughed, kissing BigB quickly on the lips, running his hands through his hair. BigB laughed, removing his hands off of Ren's waist and doing the same to Ren. The ear scratching resumed shortly after, with Ren's tail starting to wag again. The pair stayed like that for a while, not wanting to move, before they got up to go to sleep. As they laid down, they both started to drift off quickly.

"I love you too BigB."

<Renthedog and BigB went to bed; Sweet dreams!>

~Desert Duo~

Grian and Scar laughed, as they tried to dance around their house without failing. They both weren't that good at dancing, so they were practicing together. Grian's hands were on either side of Scar's neck, and Scar had his hands on Grian's waist. The two boys danced around the house, almost knocking into and over a few things along the way. Soft music played from the radio in the kitchen. Scar pressed his forehead against Grian's, and the blonde did the same.

Suddenly, Grian tripped on the carpet, the duo falling over, and landing on the same thing that Grian had tripped over. Scar was on top of Grian, and quickly rolled over onto the side, in case Grian was hurt. They looked at each other for a few seconds, before they burst out laughing, rolling over to their sides as they continued to laugh. For a minute, the house was full of laughing, and then it became quiet again, as Grian and Scar finally stopped laughing and were now trying to catch their breaths. Scar reached out and pulled Grian by the waist and pulled him close. Grian squeaked in surprise, before calming down. Rolling over to face Scar, Grian planted a small kiss on the brunettes lips, as Scar kissed him back. They stayed like that for a few seconds before pulling apart, their faces smiling. Scar kissed Grian on the cheek and forehead, before moving to stand up. Grian did the same. The two boys started to get tired, and decided to go to bed.

First, Grian had to turn off the radio, so as he did that, Scar waited on the beginning of the stairs for him. Grian shortly joined Scar after and they both headed to bed.

"I love you Grian."

"I love you too Scar."

<Grian and GoodtimewithScar has went to bed; Sweet dreams!>

Sorry if this oneshot is short! Hopefully the next one will make up for it!
Have an amazing day/night everyone!