{The Fairy Fort - LL 🌠}

whoa, pure fluff again!? this mythical beast must be studied!

"So, you've came to see my base, haven't you?"

The pink haired fairy smiled, letting the zombie into her 'Fairy Fort' which was situated right underneath the zombie's castle. Dark oak trees surrounded the circle, with gates at the front to let people in or out. Inside, Lizzie's house stood, a small wooden cottage. Her dogs sat around the circle, with grass and flowers all around.

"This looks very nice Lizzie!" Lizzie smiled again, muttering a thank you to Cleo.

"Why thank you Cleo. I built it from the roots of the earth itself." Lizzie replied, laughing.

"Even your house?" Cleo teased Lizzie, laughing herself.

"Well, that I actually built myself." Lizzie responded, her smile growing ever so wider.

"So, I can see that you've used trees as your walls." Cleo noted, looking around the Fairy Fort.

"Yes, natures best defense." Lizzie replied, twirling a leaf in her hands.

"Flammable trees. You know that, right?" Cleo asked. Lizzie stopped, dropping the leaf from her hand and looking down. A small 'oh' could be heard from the fairy, and Cleo snickered quietly.

"I.. I didn't think about that.." Lizzie trailed off, laughing nervously.

"You aren't going to burn this down, right?" Lizzie continued, looking up at Cleo, her eyes slightly filled with worry. Cleo laughed and smiled, placing their hand on Lizzie's shoulder.

"Nah, I won't. Remember, we're allies, we protect each other, not harm." Cleo reassured Lizzie. The fairy smiled, turning around to fully face Cleo.

"Thanks Cleo."

"Anytime, Lizzie."

Well, despite the initial realization, Lizzie at least knew that she could trust Cleo. She knew that Cleo wouldn't burn down her Fairy Fort.

Or so she thought.