{What If Scar Won? - 3L 💔}

TW:
- Mention(s) of suicide

It was the final sunrise.

The final battle.

The final two players.

Grian and Scar.

They fought, in a cactus ring.

They fought against each other, trying to kill the other.

In the sky, where they couldn't be seen, 12 ghosts floated above the cactus ring, waiting to find who the winner was.

Everyone was waiting with bated breath to see who the winner would be.

Grian and Scar continued to fight.

They wouldn't stop until one of them died.

Scar started to get low on hearts, and Grian punched him again.

It took him to half a heart, and he collapsed.

He was unconscious, yet he wasn't dead.

The ghosts knew that Scar hadn't died.

How?

Scar's death message didn't pop up in the chat.

For Grian, however, he didn't see the chat message, until he felt a buzz.

He thought Scar had died, but really, it was Martyn trying to tell Grian that Scar wasn't dead.

Yet, Grian thought that Scar was now dead, and he knew that it was all his fault.

He started to cry, falling to his knees as he held Scar's unconscious body in his arms.

Scar's breathing and heartbeat were quiet and slow, and that only made Grian cry harder.

He sobbed, clinging onto Scar's body, all of his senses gone.

The ghosts watched above, the chat now being disabled after Martyn tried to tell Grian that Scar wasn't dead.

Grian thought that this was all his fault, so he got up, and started to walk to the edge of the cliff, tears still running down his face.

He didn't know that Scar was waking up.

Scar opened his eyes, still laying on the ground, his body too weak to move.

He saw Grian at the edge of the cliff, not looking back.

Grian's name was just on the tip of Scar's tongue as Grian fell off the cliff, killing himself.

And Scar had to lay there, watching and listening to Grian die.

<Grian fell from a high place>

He couldn't move, he was too weak.

Yet he was now the winner of 3rd Life.

And it was a horrible way to win.