{I'll Trade My Life For Yours - SL 💔}

Scar ran.

He ran as fast as he could.

The Wither was right behind him, shooting its skulls in Scar's direction.

He was panicking, being the only one to be currently chased by the Wither itself.

A deadly mob.

The rest of the alive members had gathered not far from him, trying to quickly process Lizzie's death, until they heard a skull explosion.

Most of them had turned around, and they all froze, realizing that Scar had been chased by the Wither for god knows how long already.

Scar continued to run, dodging skulls left and right, already out of breath.

Yet he couldn't stop.

If he did, then he would die within seconds.

So, despite his aching body, Scar continued to dodge the skulls.

The rest of the server started to freak out as the Warden came close, and Grian was the first one to pull out his communicator.

<Grian> scar log out

Scar didn't see the messages, now trying to get an attack on the Wither. He got a few hits, but the Wither got angry, shooting more and more skulls at him.

Everyone was panicking now. Some of the server were fighting off the Warden, and some were trying to get the Wither off Scar's trail.

Grian however, was still at his communicator, still trying to message Scar.

<Grian> scar log out

Like the last time, Scar still didn't see the messages, until he got his communicator out while still trying to evade the Wither.

It was only then when he saw all of Grian's messages to him, and somehow, he got his communicator to the home page, and he finally logged out.

<GoodtimewithScar left the game>

Grian stared at his communicator for a moment, before running over to help the small group get the Wither away.

At least Scar was safe now.

However, the Wither was now on Grian's trail, now attacking him.

Grian ran, running over to where the Secret Keeper sat, praying in his head.

"I'll trade my life for yours, Scar."

As he reached the temple, the Wither shot a skull at him, and blew up.

Taking Grian's first life.

And just as he died, Scar joined the game again.

<Grian was shot by a Wither skull>
<GoodtimewithScar joined the game>