{I Lost - SL ⚠️}

"I lost someone."

"Who? Who did you lose?"

"..."

"It's fine. You don't have to tell me."

"No- I'll tell you about them."

"Are you sure? You don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable with it."

"I'll be fine."

"Okay then. What do you want to tell me about them?"

"Just- everything."

"Go on, only if you want to."

"She's my wife."

"Your wife? I didn't know that you were married."

"Yeah, but we are though. We met a long time ago, when we were both teenagers. She had red hair at the time, we both bonded quickly."

"Oh? Did she dye her hair? I don't think red is a natural hair colour, is it?"

"No, red is a natural hair colour. She just dyed her hair."

"Okay. Go on."

"It.. It was like almost love at first sight. We bonded over video games, and we got closer. This interaction led to us starting to date, and then we got married."

"Congratulations then."

"Thanks. Now, she had pink hair, ocean blue eyes, and the sweetest smile I've ever seen."

"Pink hair, blue eyes... Is she on the server?"

"Yes, she is. She loves me, and I love her."

"Are there any other traits that you love about her?"

"Yeah, everything. I love her smile, I love her kindness, I love her bravery, I love her builds, I love everything about her. But.. Something happened."

"What happened to you two? You look like you're on the verge of tears."

"It's just... She's the person who I lost."

"Oh.. What was her name?"

"Her name was Lizzie. I lost my wife. I asked her to help me with my task, and that killed her."

"..."

"Lizzie, I'm so, so, so sorry...!"

Written on June 26