{What Have We Become? - !LL! 💔}

TW:
- Death

Deep in the night, the moon casting shadows over the server, no one though that there would be an attack.

Yet there was.

In the distance, by the Bad Boys mansion, swords clashed against each other, water poured from the sides, heavy footsteps were running around, it was a full-scale attack.

Joel, Jimmy, and Grian were defending themselves and their mansion, while other members of the server attacked.

T.I.E.S. versus the Bad Boys. What would the outcome be?

Joel ran across skynet, and placed a TNT minecart of the rail. Pushing it off, he watched, and waited for the minecart to hit the ground.

When it did, the TNT exploded, killing Tango.

<Tango blew up>

When the other members of team T.I.E.S. saw that Tango had died, Etho knew that Joel did it.

Little did Joel know, Etho was right behind him.

When Joel turned around, he was met with a quick attack, yet he managed to dodge it. Etho, his soulmate, was attacking him.

Wait. It wasn't Double Life anymore. Why was Joel will referring to Etho as 'his soulmate'?

Either way, Joel had to get away from the white-haired male quickly. Running down skynet, Joel jumped off the side. He pulled his water bucket out, and right before he made contact with the ground, threw the water onto where he landed, not killing him. He started to run, before he heard his footsteps right behind him.

"Thank you Joel! Thank you for saving me!" Etho yelled, raising his axe. Joel was already low on hearts, so he scrambled to get away from Etho, and fast.

Yet he was too slow, and Etho was too fast for him.

"So now I can kill you!" Etho yelled, raising his axe high into the air, and bringing it down.

Etho's axe dug into his chest, and Joel cried out in pain, dying, his body falling against the grass.

<Smallishbeans was slain by Etho>

Joel awoke gasping, sitting up in his bed.

Burying his face into his hands, Joel cried quietly.

He missed Double Life, when him and Etho were soulmates.

But now, they hated each other.

"Etho, what have we become..?"

Written on June 27