{Finale - 3L 💔}

TW:
- Suicide

As the ghosts floated, the King started to count down.

"3"

The two remaining boys stood on opposite sides of the cactus circle.

"2"

They both got into a fighting stance, and tears were already pooling at their eyes.

"1"

The blond boy whispered something only the brunette understood, and he whispered the same words back.

"Fight!"

They both got the first hit at the same time, and they started to fight.

They both threw punches, hits.

They both dodged, got hit, attacked.

The same routine continued for while, until the brunette started to get low on hearts.

At some point, the cactus ring broke open, and now the fight was outside.

The blond threw the last punch, and the brunette fell, his final life gone.

He fell into the blonds arms, and the blond started to sob.

It was his own ally, his own lover, that he had killed.

He wiped his face, only to streak the brunette's blood on his face.

He leaned over, holding onto the brunette's body for dear life, and continued to cry.

How could he?

How could he be so cruel?

He had taken the brunettes first and last life.

And now, he was facing the consequences of his own actions.

He had promised the brunette that he would be with him until the very end, and so he did.

Still crying, the blond planted a kiss to the brunette's bloody forehead, before he stood up.

Walking over to the edge of the cliff, he took one last look at the decaying body before he fell, taking his last life.

After all, it was because of guilt, and Grian had killed Scar with his own hands.

And so, Grian killed himself with his own hands.

Just to see Scar again.