{Reunions - DL & HC🥀}

Ft. All parings in Double Life!
For Desert Duo, while I already have two oneshots about their reunion, I just decided to make yet another one, cause my brain told me "Eh, why not?"
Hope you enjoy everyone!

TW
- Mention of suicide

[~Desert Duo~]

Grian woke up, realizing that he was back on Hermitcraft. He sat in his bed, dazed, until the memories came rushing back like a tidal wave. He held his head in his hands, the memories all returning at once. The main person in his memories was Scar. Wait. Grian covered his mouth. The memories had all returned, and he now remembered what he had said to Scar. He cheated on him, screamed at him, got into a fighting match with him, he even made him cry.

Grian curled up into a ball. "What have I done?" He thought to himself.

Grian froze, remembering the man that he was just thinking about. Scar. He had to get to him and apologize for what he did to him. Jumping out of his bed, Grian ran outside and opened up his wings, taking off in an instant. He flew above the server, until he landed in a grassy area surrounded by trees. Grian stopped for a moment, catching his breath, before he heard a voice from behind.

"Grian?" He froze. Slowly turning around, he came face-to-face with Scar. His soulmate. Grian felt that he could break into tears at any moment now, so he ran forward, launching into Scar's arms. He felt Scar stumble for a second before regaining his balance, his arms wrapped around Grian's middle. Grian hid his face in Scar's shirt, tears already flowing freely down his face.

"Oh my g-god Sc-scar, I'm s-so, so, so s-sorry! I'm so s-sorry for everything!" Grian cried into Scar's chest. He felt Scar's hands run through his messy hair.

"You have nothing to worry about Grian. I already forgave you." Scar said softly, smiling lightly. Grian looked up at him, tears still flowing down his face, surprised.

"You already forgave me? What about all the things I did to you!? I cheated on you, I lied, we got into a fight, I even made you cry!" Grian cried out. He could clearly remember the fight, with Scar having tears flowing down his face as Grian left. He looked away, ashamed, before he felt Scar's hand bringing his face to face Scar again.

"I know you feel ashamed with all the things you did, but do you know that I would never hate you for what you did? Well yes, I'm still confused with the whole 'Secret Soulmate' thing, I would always stay with you, and you should know that. I love you, Grian." Scar told Grian. Grian froze. Scar actually loved him. He felt like a complete idiot. A complete fool. Wiping his tears away, Grian hugged Scar, with Scar hugging back. The two stayed like that for a while before pulling apart. When they did, their faces were inches away, and the two blushed lightly.

Grian smiled, an idea on his face. Pulling Scar closer, he kissed him. Scar froze, and for an instant he didn't know what to do. When Scar had finally snapped back, he immediately kissed back, his hands already finding their way to Grian's waist. They could've stayed like that forever, but the need for oxygen found its way to the surface, so the two pulled apart, smiles on both of their faces. Scar then leaned down and started to kiss Grian all over his face. Grian laughed, doing the same to Scar. Eventually, they stopped, and started to walk back to Scar's house, holding hands. Grian looked at Scar, his boyfriend, who was already lost in another world, and wondered how he got so lucky to have someone like him. Scar and Grian looked at each other, smiles on both of their faces.

"I love you Scar.."

"I love you too Grian.."