{Getting Him Out - Pre !LL! 🥀}

Ren felt like he was falling.

He was standing, his eyes closed, his feet on the ground, yet he still felt like he was falling.

Double Life and come and gone, and Ren had died, alongside his soulmate, Big B.

He, like everyone else, was in a dark void, waiting for the next game to start.

Yet Ren couldn't do this anymore.

He was just so tired of the Life Games.

He was so tired of all the fighting.

All the bloodshed.

All the deaths.

He felt guilty for killing people, he didn't want to.

Yet the games forced him to, so he did.

He still felt like he was falling.

He heard nothing, until a faint voice came out of nowhere.

"Ren?"

Ren opened his eyes, yet he didn't see anyone.

"Ren??"

He looked around, there was definitely a voice, but he didn't see anyone.

"Ren!"

He felt his arms being pulled, and Ren started to panic a bit. He tried to get away, but then there was a bright flash of light.

Ren slowly opened his eyes again, only to come face-to-face with Martyn.

"Ren! Oh my word, I got you!" Martyn cried slightly in excitement. Ren tilted his head to the side, clearly confused.

"What do you mean?" He asked. Martyn seemed to notice that Ren was confused, so he stopped celebrating, and started to explain.

"Well, I knew that you didn't like the Life Games at all, so I had to bargain with the Watchers to get you out of here. It took a while, but here we are!" Martyn explained. Ren couldn't believe it. He was out of the games? It took him a moment to process what Martyn said, before he launched forward and pulled Martyn into a hug. Martyn was taken aback for a moment, before hugging back.

"Thank you Martyn.." Ren mumbled, smiling up at him.

"Anytime." Martyn replied. The two sat there for a while, before Martyn had to bring Ren back to Hermitcraft.

"Are you sure that we'll see each other again?" Ren asked. He was standing next to a green portal that Martyn had created. Martyn nodded.

"Of course! I promise to try and visit you as much as possible." Martyn assured Ren, kissing him on the cheek.

"Okay then. Love you Martyn." Ren replied, before turning around and walking into the portal.

"Love you too Ren." Martyn called after him. The portal flashed as Ren entered it, and then, he was gone. Martyn sighed, he had gotten Ren out of the Life Games.

At least he was safe.

For now.