{Drowning - LL 💔}

Scar was drowning, but how and why?

The wizard was drowning in a hole full of water, trying to swim up to Scott's tower, before he realized that he was going to die.

He knew that no one was going to care if he did; no one cared about him in the first place.

He had lost everything, from his possessions, to almost all of his lives.

Ironically, when he lost everything, no one cared or even tried to help.

Because he was the 'crazy' wizard who lived alone.

Because he was the wizard who believed that the 'magic crystals' he sold were real.

Because no one wanted a weird wizard to be their ally.

If Scar was put in a room with everyone else and everyone had to choose one person, he would never be chosen.

Nobody wanted him.

Nobody cared about him.

Nobody believed him.

Nobody trusted him.

So that was it.

Scar drowned, and he was right; Nobody even cared that he lost another life.

Everybody disliked him.

Everybody didn't trust him.

So when Scar's death message appeared in chat, everybody looked at it and went along with their day, acting like Scar didn't die.

Scar respawned back in his wizard tower, seeing that nobody cared about him really hurt, even if he knew that this was going to happen.

He was going to be alone, forever.

Until the day he dies, Scar will forever be alone, with no one by his side.

No one to help.

No one to care for.

No one to trust.

No one to be cared about.

No one loved him, and that broke the wizard's heart.