{The Ultimate Betrayal - !LL! 💔}

TW:
- Death

Grian watched, waiting for the exact moment.

He waited, like a predator waiting for a prey to be distracted.

So then the predator got to pounce, and kill the prey.

Yet, his prey was already distracted, and Grian had to attack now.

Scar had his back turned to Grian, and his bow was strung back. He was aiming towards the sky, yet he didn't move.

He didn't notice Grian right behind him.

Pulling out his axe, Grian took a deep breath, and muttered 4 words.

4 words, and Scar's life would be gone.

"It's the ultimate betrayal."

Leaping from his hiding spot, he reached Scar just as Scar sent out the first firework, and brought the axe down.

Scar cried out as the axe made a deep cut on his skin. He sprang back, and started to run, and Grian quickly chased after him.

"Wait wait wait no no no no no." Scar panicked as Grian continued to chase him. He felt cuts form all over his skin from the axe that Grian was using.

"You can't shoot a man in the back. You can't stab a man in the back Grian!" Scar called, his body starting to grow weak from the damage.

"Yes I can! YES I CAN!" Grian yelled, swinging his axe at Scar for the final time.

The axe connected with Scar's body, and he died, lightning hitting the spot where it happened.

Scar was gone, all thanks to Grian.

<GoodtimewithScar was slain by Grian>