{Aftermath - !LL! 🥀}

TW'S:
- Blood
- Gore?
- Death

Martyn fell to his knees, everything hurt so much.

Their bodies were still on the ground behind him, starting to crumble away.

A Watcher was right behind him, holding a bloody knife.

Please. Please stop. Martyn thought, it hurts so much. He held his stomach, trying to prevent the flow of blood coming out of the wound. Dark red blood slipped through his fingers, and dripped onto the ground.

It seemed that the Watcher saw the blood, and raised the knife again. Turning around, Martyn was hit with a slash to the shoulder down to his side.

"Please," Martyn managed to get out, before he was struck again. "Please stop. Please stop tormenting me." He yelled in pain as the Watcher stabbed him again, this time, in his leg.

Martyn was just a bloody mess at this point, he didn't even know how he was still alive. He just wanted the Watcher to end him. He wanted to get the hell out of this server.

Like a psychic, the Watcher seemed to sense his thoughts, taking out a water bucket. Martyn had no idea what was going to happen until he fell into a large 1 by 1, 15 block hole in the ground. The Watcher had shoved him down, and poured the water until the entire hole was filled.

He was drowning.

At this point, Martyn had accepted his fate, already giving up the struggle and letting the water fill his lungs. When his last breath escaped, he sighed, closing his eyes for the final time.

<Inthelittlewood ran out of time>

[----------]

Martyn opened his eyes, sitting up slowly. He was out. He was in the spectators room, where everyone goes after their deaths. However, instead of everyone being there, the only person in the room with him was Scott.

His ally.

His friend.

The person who he killed.

Scott must have heard shuffling behind him, as Martyn tried to move away, and he turned around. Martyn froze, his blood turning ice-cold. Scott expression quickly turned into worry as he saw the sate that Martyn was in, and ran out of the room. Martyn sat there, wondering where he went. He thought that Scott didn't want to be in the same room as him anymore.

Of course he would run away. Martyn thought. Why wouldn't he? I was his killer. Martyn continued to sit down, the pain in his body making him unable to move much. While the bleeding was gone, the wounds continued to stay. Martyn sighed, closing his eyes and looking down.

Hearing footsteps get closer and closer to him again, Martyn opened his eyes and froze yet again when he saw Scott in front of him, holding a first-aid kit. Worry was written all over Scott's face as he knelt down, looking Martyn in the eye.

"Don't bother," Martyn muttered. "I killed you, after all. Why would you want to help me?" Martyn looked up at Scott. Scott shook his head, sighing.

"Oh my gosh you're so stubborn. I'm helping you because I forgive you, Martyn." Scott answered firmly, opening the first-aid kit. Martyn's eyes widened when Scott said that he forgave him. He didn't truly believe it, but he let Scott clean up his wounds.

"Why do you forgive me?" Martyn asked as Scott finished up bandaging his wounds. Putting the first-aid kit down, Scott looked Martyn straight in the eye.

"Because you're my ally. I would I be mad at you? I'll forgive you no matter what." Scott responded, shaking his head. Martyn opened his mouth to reply, but Scott cut him off.

"No talking. We're going home so you can rest. Got it?" Scott asked, extending a hand to Martyn. Martyn nodded, taking Scott's hand and standing up. He used Scott as support as his leg was still quite painful to walk on. Together, the two allies headed back onto Empires to let Martyn rest.

"Thanks Scott.."

"No problem Martyn."

Written on April 9