{Morning Farming - DL 🌠}

You want some fluff? Well here! *throws and runs away*

It was early in the morning, and Joel decided that it was a good idea to go farming.

Of course, it could've been the perfect time to farm.

The sun was rising, shining its light across the server.

The hostile mobs were dying.

And no one was trying to kill each other.

Joel took his hoe and some seeds, before heading outside.

The morning breeze ruffled his hair, and he got to work.

He planted and gathered crops, until he heard a voice behind him.

"It's a nice time to farm, isn't it?"

Joel turned around to see Etho, his soulmate, standing behind him. He wasn't wearing his mask, and Joel saw the smile on his face. Joel places his stuff to the ground, waiting for Etho to move. Etho walked over to Joel and pulled him into a hug, planting a light kiss into Joel's hair. Joel blushed and smiled, looking up at his soulmate with adoration.

"What are you doing here?" Joel asked. Etho was still sleeping when he went out to farm.

"I woke up when you left. I saw you farming outside so I decided to go out." Etho responded, his voice muffled by Joel's hair. Joel laughed lightly, kissing Etho on the cheek.

"So, are you going to continue farming or not?" Etho asked. Joel had zero intention on leaving the hug. He shook his head, burying his face into Etho's chest.

"Nah. That can wait." Joel mumbled, and Etho kissed his hair in response.

For now, the two continued to bask in each others embrace, as they both watched the sunrise.

Oh yeah, they definitely forgot about farming.