Chapter 2 🎃

(Dogday's POV)

"Mentally Deranged, huh? I'd like to see how much..." Kicken stated quietly as the teacher started talking about how the school year would start out.

"Kicken, I really hope you don't plan on bothering him, what if that Catnap guy is his friend? He'll knock your ass out!" I whispered as Kicken laughed it off.

"Don't worry, dude, he won't even know what hit him..." Kicken muttered as he rolled a piece of paper into a ball and chucked it at Neko, who at this point actually seemed relaxed.

The paper ball hit him directly in the head, hitting his grey beanie as he slowly sat up, yet the paper ball... Strangely didn't even make him flinch.

"...Hm... Weird... Let me try again." Kicken whispered as he threw another ball, which I watched again.

Although to my surprise, Neko shifted his arm behind his head, almost dislocating it as he caught the ball without even looking behind him.

"W- Woah...!" Kicken murmured in shock as Neko threw the ball with perfect accuracy into the trash can without looking.

"That cocky son of a bitch..." Kicken muttered under his breath as he rolled another ball into his hands.

"K- Kicken, maybe you shouldn't-" I tried interfering, but Kicken threw the paper ball at Neko, to which he caught and threw directly back at Kicken without looking.

He caught the paper ball by luck as he flinched a bit, looking back at Neko who slowly began to turn his head to look at us.

Although to my horror, Neko's neck slowly cracked and snapped quietly as his neck twisted a full 180 degrees, leaving Kicken looking terrified as Neko looked him dead in the eyes.

Catnap noticed and quickly patted Neko on the back as he looked at him, turning his head back to face Catnap as Catnap comforted him, making him focus on the teacher again.

Kicken, me, and everyone else were left stunned in fear as we had just seen something that would only be possible in a horror movie right in front of us.

We all sat in silence for the rest of the period as the teacher concluded her lesson, the bell ringing a couple minute after she stopped talking.

"Alright class, onto your next subject! Get going now!" She said politely as we all got up and prepared to go to our next class, yet I continuously kept my eyes on Catnap...

Before he left, I walked up to him as Neko left the room, smiling innocently as he waved goodbye, although he looked like he was waving at... Me...? Why?

"Hey, who was throwing those paper balls at Neko?" Catnap asked as I looked behind me and pointed at Kicken discretely.

"He's really lucky I stopped Neko from freaking out, he could have killed him, right there!" Catnap explained as he looked super worried.

"H- How are you friends with that guy? He's a literal hell spawn...!" I asked frantically as Catnap sighed before shaking his head.

"I'm the one thing keeping the guy sane, if it wasn't for me, everyone would be dead right now!" Catnap explained as we all walked out of the classroom.

Me and Catnap eventually settled down and looked at our schedules, realizing we both had the same classes, as did Neko as we walked into English for our next class.

Catnap, me, and Neko sat down next to each other as only one friend of mine was in this class, but we had some problems in the past, so we were distant from each other for now.

Before the easy lesson for the first day started, I saw Neko slide a small piece of paper in my direction as he tapped it slightly, wanting me to read it.

I picked it up as the text was almost scribbled, but was still comprehensible, and it read the following:

"I know your IP address, don't throw shit at me again. ;)" The note read as an arrow pointed to the back of the note, to which I flipped it over, and saw something horrifying.

I saw my exact IP address on the back of the note, and an accurate drawing of my house, making me slowly look at Neko who seemed completely innocent, watching the teacher.

I was fucking horrified, how did this random person know my address...?! He JUST moved here, too!

This is insane, I need to talk to Catnap about this after class...

(747 Words)