Chapter 55🩸🎃

(Kicken's POV)

"Alright, Kicken! That's what I like to see!" Neko exclaimed happily as he easily dodged and blocked 3 different attacks.

I watched as Neko dodged with such efficiency... He was so... Fucking cool, dude...

Neko bent down and backwards as he dodged a crowbar to the face, flipping into a backwards handstand to kick one of the men into the air, spinning in a circle as if he was breakdancing, knocking 2 other men away from him.

Neko jumped into the air and flinged the man in the air down to the ground, I focused back on my opponents as I easily blocked their attacks swiftly, kicking one into a wall, spinning around another as they tried punching me.

I grabbed them by the back of their shirt collar, tossing them towards Neko as Neko turned to man flying towards him.

"Do something cool, Neko!" I shouted as I watched in awe, witnessing Neko backflip as he kicked the man down into the pavement, Neko then turned to me as he smiled and gave a thumbs up.

"Nice one, Kicken! I'm proud of you-" Neko tried exclaiming to me, but one of the men hit him in the back of the head with a skateboard, Neko's face shifted back to being neutral as he slowly turned around to face the man.

The man began sweating almost immediately as Neko fully turned in the man's direction, making him scramble to the floor and try running away.

Neko began laughing maniacally as he began levitating above the ground by a couple inches, gliding towards the man as he grabbed him by the head, smashing his head into the wall as Neko dragged his face against the brick wall.

Neko threw the man to the ground, his face completely ripped off as Neko smiled intensely at me, pointing to another man on the ground.

"kill him." Neko ordered in a menacing tone, I sort of froze in fear and confusion, I didn't want to end up killing anyone without a reason...!

"N- Neko, that's too much of you to ask me for... I've never killed someone before!" I tried explaining, but Neko suddenly frowned as he looked at me.

"You fucking failure, you do it like this..." Neko insulted me as he picked the man on the ground up, he was gasping for air as Neko held him by the head.

He began screaming as Neko crushed his skull with a single hand, spraying blood on my feathers, leaving everyone shocked as they all stared at Neko.

"I'm gonna be a while, go make sure everyone else is okay, will ya'?" Neko asked softly, smiling as he grabbed a couple unconscious bodies, dragging them into the dark alleyway out of view.

I looked behind me as everybody stared at me, but then began cheering me on, clapping their hands and shouting my name.

"That was so sick! You got to fight ALONGSIDE Neko!" Hoppy shouted as she gave me a cloth to clean myself with, I brushed the blood off of me as I tried my best to ignore the screams of pain and agony coming from the alleyway behind me.

Eventually, as everyone was celebrating my victory, everybody shut up immediately as Neko came back into view, holding some limbs, and a detached head with a spine still hanging onto it.

Neko had a couple organs stashed in his pockets, and he smiled sadistically when he saw us, he no longer smelled of ginger, but blood...

"Sorry, guys, I got hungry. Haha!" Neko laughed as he rubbed the back of his head, his clothes dripping with blood, dropping a few intestines and guts.

"Well, anyone else still thinking of going somewhere? I would say I've had my fun!" Neko expressed happily as if he didn't just brutally murder a few people.

The theme from earlier finally settled down and stopped as Catnap stepped up, his legs shaking a bit as he spoke.

"Y- Yeah... N- Neko... How about w- we just go home, okay...?" Catnap asked quietly, Neko giggled and nodded, happily smearing blood on his mouth as he licked some of it off of his gloves.

"I really hope that guy isn't a cannibal..." Bubba muttered, Neko suddenly dashed through all of us as he stared at Bubba intently, smiling again.

"Speak up bitch, I didn't hear you." Neko said softly, Bubba froze in fear and slowly backed away as he stared at Neko, terrified.

"Neko! Calm down, alright? Let's just get out of here...!" Bobby yelled quietly, Neko sighed and nodded as he finally stopped levitating, walking past Bubba and leading us on.

We all began following Neko as I put my jacket back on, sighing as I wondered how I didn't die those past couple of times I fought Neko back then...

Well... I'm not having sweet dreams tonight...

Man I smell like death, I'm gonna need a shower when I get home...

(828 Words)