Chapter 62🩸🎃

(WARNING: Neko has gone insane, so much blood and guts here)

(Neko's POV)

The jock leaped through the hole in the wall, yelling as he ran at me, curling his hand into a fist as he punched at me as hard as he possibly could.

I simply raised my hand in slow motion, stopping his movements as I flicked at his chest with a single finger.

He exploded immediately, and I resumed time as blood, bones, and organs covered the walls and me, letting me embrace in the warm coating of blood.

"Hehehe... Ha... HAHAHAHAHA!!" I laughed maniacally as I brought out my claws from my hand, running towards Dogday and Catnap as they screamed in terror.

I stopped in front of them, glaring at them both as they stared at me in complete horror.

"I want you both to get out of here, I purposely moved your car out of the parking lot, Dogday." I stated as Catnap and Dogday ran out of the hole in the wall screaming, running to Dogday's car.

I stepped out of the hole in the wall, dragging my nails across the broken down structure of the school.

I snapped my fingers, and the claw marks I made exploded, setting the building on fire and destructing immediately.

I saw Dogday's car leave the school grounds, so I shot my nails at the entrance of the parking lot, and all around the general area.

I snapped my fingers as my nails exploded and set everything ablaze in an arena type fashion...

"NOW I GET TO DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH YOU ALL! NOTHING CAN STOP ME!" I yelled as I sprinted towards the giant crowd of people, laughing as everyone began running away in a panic.

I went after multiple people, slashing and tearing through the flesh of multiple beings, ending them instantly as I enjoyed every second of torment I put these idiots through.

I slashed my hand in a line horizontally, sending a giant slash through the air as people were cut into multiple pieces, debris was slashed open, and the fire around everything spread even more.

I laughed as blood, skulls, bones, and the screams of innocent people filled my eyes and ears, people ran around me screaming, terrified for their lives.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE ALL STAYED HOME TODAY!!" I yelled as I continued my rampage, cutting off my own arm with my claws as I attached my chainsaw to my stub of an upper arm.

I slashed and grinded through multiple people, sending blood and organs flying everywhere as I heard the faint sound of sirens next to the fire surrounding the school.

I smiled as I waved my hand to the fire, clearing the path for the cops as I stood happily in the middle of the chaos, keeping an eye out for anyone who tried escaping.

"FREEZE, MAXWELL! YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR-" The police car's siren blared through my ears, and I grabbed my head, pulling and tugging at it as I couldn't stop laughing.

I ripped my head into two pieces as my skin fell to the ground, I extended my limbs to be as tall as the school building itself, my true figure was pitch black, and you couldn't ever see my face, only my white, pearly eyes...

I stomped on the car as the siren slowly cut off, more cars and vans appeared as I laughed, running to the cars and people as I continued my rampage, destroying vehicles and ending lives.

Blood and debris were everywhere, and I couldn't be more happier, this was probably the best moment in my life other than meeting Catnap, and I don't say that lightly.

I noticed multiple helicopters in the air, SWAT vans and even high tech weaponized vehicles were waiting outside the school grounds.

I ran out of the parking lot, grabbing a SWAT car and throwing it at a nearby helicopter that exploded, setting more things on fire as my adrenaline didn't stop at all.

"HAHAHAHAHA!! YES!!! YEEEEES!!!! THIS IS THE DESTRUCTION I'VE MISSED!!!" I yelled out as I continued stomping on cars and other vehicles, grabbing and crushing helicopters, setting everything ablaze and killing absolutely everything in sight.

This is perfect.

This is what I needed...

(714 Words)