Chapter 47❤️

(Kicken's POV)

Everybody was all over the house, playing games and having fun, Dogday was with Crafty, helping her paint, Bubba was with Bobby, they were both watching stuff on their phones...

Neko and Catnap were still both extremely high, meowing at each other as they chased each other around, pouncing on each other.

Catnap and Neko continued playing, circling each other and nuzzling each other happily, but eventually Catnap ran off to somewhere else in the house, so Neko was left in the living room with me.

Me and Neko stared at each other as I crossed my arms and slouched down, putting my face close to his as he purred softly.

Neko smiled seductively as he shook his head a bit, booping my beak with his nose, I didn't move a single bit, I wasn't sure if Neko was testing me, or just trying to fuck me...

"Mraow..." Neko mumbled as his tail swayed left and right happily, he continued smiling with sleepy eyes, blinking slowly.

"Tch... Stop staring at me like that, you freak..." I mumbled as I gently grabbed Neko by his chin, holding his head in my hand as he stared at me.

"Hehe... Meow...~" Neko giggled as he playfully held my hand and licked at it, sliding his slim tongue through my fingers.

"Wha- D- Dude! Gross...!" I shouted as I yanked my hand back, holding it as I wiped Neko's saliva off of my hand.

"Haha! Admit it, you liked that." Neko joked as I looked at him in confusion, wasn't he meant to still be high? Or was he just acting...?

"Aren't you meant to be acting like a cat...? Were you faking the whole thing??" I asked as Neko laughed and shook his head.

"Nah, I gained my senses back when you touched me, it's a shame that couldn't have gone on for longer..." Neko whined, crossing his arms as he spoke.

"What, did you want me to start giving you kisses?" I joked, but Neko responded in the most serious way possible.

"Fuck yeah." Neko said in a monotone voice, leaving me speechless as he stared at me and laughed, I genuinely never knew Neko could be this... Bold... Stupid even...

"Guys! Catnap turned back to normal! Where's Neko?!" Hoppy yelled, bringing Catnap into view as I pointed to Neko.

"Welcome back, Neko and Catnap, I assume you both had fun on your 'trip'?" Dogday said, putting his hands behind his back.

"Fuck. You. Dogday." Catnap muttered, growling as Neko and him stared at Dogday with pure rage.

"Also, did you try fucking me...?! Why am I so sore all of a sudden??" Neko asked angrily, Dogday froze as everyone slowly looked at him.

"...Ok, hear me out-" Dogday tried explaining, but nobody was having any of it.

"I fucking called it!" Hoppy exclaimed as everybody started to target Dogday, it was pretty obvious that Dogday tried doing something to Catnap and Neko.

"Listen!! In my defense, Catnap and Neko pounced on me and basically forced me!" Dogday explained, yet everybody kept on teasing him.

Jesus Christ, Dogday, if you were horny you could have just said that...

A few hours later

It had been a while since Neko and Catnap turned back to normal, Catnap scolded Dogday for letting his lust take him over, Neko stayed in the kitchen making snacks for everybody.

Eventually, Neko walked into the living room with everybody else, we were all watching movies as the sun set slowly, dimming the natural light in the house.

He panted as he handed me a slice of pie, I took the slice as I examined it, it was apple pie, it seemed to be homemade...

"Hey guys, do you want to turn the lights off, maybe turn on some LED's?" Catnap asked, everybody got excited, including me.

"Wait huh? I don't have LED's..." Dogday said, Catnap laughed as he pointed to Neko who was sitting beside me.

"Neko, do your thing." Catnap said as Neko sighed and clapped his hands twice, suddenly, the room turned into a bunch of vibrant and flowing colors, everyone turned awestruck.

I heard everyone become shocked, a bunch of "Woah!" And "Neko can do that?!" Around the room as everybody became even more excited.

Eventually after a couple of minutes, people were eating the snacks that Neko made, including me, Neko sat next to me as we all watched a movie titled #ALIVE.

"Hey, Neko, who made this pie?" I asked quietly, Neko pointed to himself as he looked back at the TV.

"You make good food, man." I mumbled, Neko purred happily and leaned against my arm, and for once... I actually let him.

He purred as he hugged onto me, stretching his legs across the couch as he closed his eyes slowly.

Neko snapped his fingers, a soft blanket appeared on both me and Neko, Neko nuzzled his face into my shoulder as he continued purring.

This feels so gay... But Neko's just so... Cute when you're on his good side...

I guess I could let Neko stay like this for a while, this blanket is warm anyways...

(860 Words)