Chapter 45🔥❤️

(Dogday's POV)

Catnap and Neko took turns teasing me, nuzzling against my crotch and licking at my member, I hid my head in my hands as I practically died mentally in embarrassment...

Eventually, Neko seemed to be getting too excited, beginning to nip at my member, urging Catnap to use his teeth instead of his lips.

"E- Easy, kitties... No teeth..." I mumbled to Catnap and Neko, Neko looked at me with his extremely sharp teeth, his tongue slithering out of his mouth, it was extremely slim and long...

Catnap purred and nuzzled against my member once more, I held his head in my hand as Neko continued to wrap his tongue around my member, moving it up and down slowly.

I gave Catnap a ton of pets and scratches, he slowly began to be more gentle with what he was doing to my member, but soon enough, Neko started to get jealous...

I looked at Neko and caught a small glimpse of him looking at Catnap, seemingly dissatisfied, then looking away as he pouted a bit.

"Don't worry, Neko, you also get pets..." I said softly as I patted Neko on the head gently, giving him scratches as he noticeably smiled a bit, then went back to happily enjoying himself.

Catnap was being more gentle with my member, mostly nuzzling his soft fur against it, only sometimes putting his tongue on it.

Meanwhile, Neko was being more controlling, wrapping his tongue around my member, it was surprisingly soft, although he stroked at a slow pace.

Neko meowed to himself quietly as he rested his head on his hand, clearly starting to get quite bored, I could tell he was serious because he stopped kicking his legs in the air...

"Alright... Who... Who wants to go first...?" I asked as Neko and Catnap both stopped stroking my member, looking at each other slowly.

"Mrow..." Catnap meowed first, to which Neko quickly objected with a simple "Maow." Of his own, and to be honest, I had no fucking idea what was going on.

Catnap meowed again, but more aggressively this time, his claws poked at my skin, and I winced a bit as Neko and Catnap got into an argument...

"G- Guys...! Calm down...! If you want, I can just do both of you...!" I stated, Catnap and Neko immediately stopped arguing and looked back at me, then back to themselves.

"...Mrow...?" Catnap muttered, Neko replied to him with "Mrow." Just in a lower tone, and I'm not sure, but I think they were talking about who was going to be on bottom and top...

I wrapped my arms around Neko as I grabbed Catnap along with him, placing Catnap on his back, belly facing up.

Catnap had his paws in the air as he looked at me confused, I slowly made Neko inch towards Catnap, placing him on top of Catnap as Neko and Catnap sat there interlocked.

Their tails twirled together, they both seemed so confused on what I was even planning to do, that was, until I got behind them both.

Neko and Catnap froze in shock for a couple of seconds as I removed their pants one by one, they didn't seem to like wearing clothes anyways, so I guess I was sorta helping them out...

"Alright... How do we do this..." I mumbled to myself as Neko and Catnap waited patiently for me to do... Anything.

"...Screw it." I muttered as I leaned over Neko and placed the tip of my member against his entrance, making him shudder for a second, Catnap held his hands as Neko slowly shivered and arched his back as I entered him.

I stopped at the knot of my cock, sliding back out of Neko, then thrusting back in as he collapsed on Catnap, meowing weakly.

I thrusted in and out if Neko again, and again, and again, placing my hands on his shoulders as I placed a finger under his chin, forcing him to look at me.

"M- Mraow..." Is all Neko could muster, other than that, all he did was pant and stay silent, nothing else...

I saw Catnap starting to get bored, his tail stopped swaying around, so I decided to pull out of Neko and give him a break.

I slid into Catnap slowly at first, then got increasingly faster as I began thrusting into Catnap this time.

Catnap meowed in excitement, but it was weak, it sounded like he was struggling to even meow... I seriously should have limited the use of catnip...

I thrusted into Catnap more and more, his legs shook as Neko kept Catnap pinned to the floor for me, Neko stared at Catnap, holding his hand as Catnap struggled to stop whining.

Should I keep going with Catnap...? Or switch to Neko? He seems bored already... So needy...

I guess I'll switch soon, gotta give Catnap his time worth...

(819 Words)