Chapter 31🌶️💧

(Dogday's POV)

"Well, you plan on waiting till the end of class? Unless you want to do the old 'Go to the bathroom and never come back' trick." I asked, Neko shook his head with a simple "Nah."

"Then... How do you plan on getting out of here...?" I asked as Catnap leaned over my shoulder, tapping it.

I looked over at him as he pointed at Neko and whispered in my ear "Watch what he's about to do..." As I looked back at Neko.

Neko put two fingers to his head in the shape of a gun, clicking his thumb down as he looked straight ahead, murmuring the word "Boom." As he flashed white and broke into multiple shards of glass.

The pieces of glass faded away as I sat there, shocked, not knowing what to do, or what to even think.

"H- How the hell did he do that...?!" I asked frantically, wondering what just happened to Neko.

"Relax, he does that as a teleportation technique, I've seen it multiple times." Catnap stated, I looked at him, then back at Neko's empty chair.

"Teleportation...? I- If you say so..." I mumbled, just then, the bell ring, it was time for our 3rd class.

"Alright, class, make sure to reread over this sentence and making sure to point out any grammatical errors!" The teacher said as everyone got up and began leaving.

Me and Catnap got up as he gave me a peck on the cheek, I blushed and leaned against him as we exited the room and went down the hallway.

I looked up as Catnap hugged me by the waist and walked through the hallway with me, I saw a glimpse of yellow through a crowd of people, and there I saw KickenChicken...

"Dogday! Where the hell is that fuckin' bastard?! He broke my damn arm and a few ribs...!" Kicken asked me frantically, he was clearly pissed.

"W- Who...?" I asked softly, Kicken groaned and put his hand to his face in disbelief, he was very irritated with me.

"The cat! The fucking cat boy! Where is he??" Kicken interrogated me, but I simply shrugged and shook my head.

"Dunno! We were in second period a minute ago, but he simply disappeared in front of me and Catnap, honest!" I said as Kicken turned his back to me.

"Whatever man... I'll find that cocky prick myself..." Kicken muttered as me and Catnap continued to walk to our next class.

We walked into the room as Catnap let me go, he scratched behind his ears and sat down as he put a hand over my shoulder.

He rubbed my back affectionately as I looked sort of down, I didn't expect Kicken to recover so quickly from... That...

I heard a buzz from my phone, so I put it on silent, then checked to see what had made my phone buzz.

It was a notification from Kicken, he had texted me something, so I looked up and notice that the teacher wasn't looking, so I looked at my phone and opened the message.

"Also, I forgot to tell you, but the guy that that stupid cat boy seemingly 'killed' is actually alive."

"Turns out he was able to recover from the neck slash, nobody knows how he did it, but he claims that the cat boy had something to do with him recovering."

I read through the text and a wave of emotions washed over me. Fear; mainly because Neko might have resurrected the dead and brought them back to life. And happiness; because Neko had technically NOT killed anyone.

"Hey, Dogday..." Catnap muttered to me, putting a hand on my thigh as I looked up at him.

"Nobody else is in the back of the room..." Catnap murmured purring softly as he looked at me seductively, caressing my thigh lovingly.

"Y- Yeah...? So...?" I asked quietly as I noticed that Catnap was starting to lean closer to me slowly.

"Why don't I give you a bit of an experience, hm?" Catnap asked, purring more as he put a hand on my crotch.

I jolted up and tried to push his hand away, but Catnap persisted, making me blush and cover my mouth as he continued to stroke my thigh.

"C'mon, doggy...~ This'll be fun..." Catnap whispered in my ear, but I shook my head slowly and looked at him.

"Catnap were in class right now!" I whispered, Catnap sighed and let go of my thigh.

"Fine, but I'll get you when we get home." Catnap scoffed, discontinuing his purring as he crossed his arms and pouted as he slid down in his chair.

I sighed and put my tail in between my legs, nervous and kind of concerned...

"I'll tell you what... Make sure Kicken doesn't do anything to Neko for this week, and I'll give myself up to you for the whole week..." I muttered, Catnap looking at me.

"Anywhere I want...?~" He raised an eyebrow, sitting back up immediately.

I nodded as Catnap immediately responded with "Deal."

Well... Here we go...

I'm not gonna be able to walk this day off later...

(859 Words)