Chapter 34☁️

(Dogday's POV)

"Huff... Fucking finally... Shifts over..." I muttered as I threw off my suit, tossing it to a nearby table as Catnap laid his down on the same table.

"Don't forget, you have a practice soccer game, don't you?" Catnap said, I groaned and basically fell apart when I heard those words.

"Why can't today just be overrrrrr...?!" I whined as Catnap giggled, helping me stand back up.

"C'mon, you big baby, I'll get Neko to make us some food when you get home." Catnap said, I stood up and walked out of the front doors of the building.

Catnap followed me as we made it to my car, I sat down in the driver seat, hesitating for a bit as it sort of stung from... Back in the parking lot...

"Phew, it's still sorta hot in here..." Catnap mumbled as he sat down in the passenger seat, fanning himself off with a hand.

"...Hehe... You wanna do it again?~" Catnap asked as I shivered at the thought, I shook my head no as Catnap laughed quietly, he was obviously joking.

"Alright, well we better get going." Catnap said, I nodded and responded "Mhm." As I put my car in drive and veered off.

I drove down the road for a couple of minutes, Catnap listening to music with some headphones, I focused on the road as I eventually pulled up to a small soccer field full of my teammates from last time we played.

"Heyyy! Dogday made it!" One of them shouted as they pointed to me, Catnap followed me up the short hill as he stood next to me, his tail swaying left and right.

"And he's got a boyfriend now?!" Another joked, they tossed me a jersey as I laughed with them.

"S- Shut up! He's just here to watch, okay?" I shouted back as I put the jersey on, running to the soccer field as Catnap sat down on the grass.

Although I could've sworn I saw something watching us from a nearby tree...

"N- Neko, is that you?!" I shouted towards the tree as Neko jumped down from a branch, running up to me and waving.

"Hiiii!~ I got bored and decided to follow you guys!" Neko laughed as he ran down towards Catnap and rolled on the grass, stopping in front of Catnap as Catnap pet him on the head.

Catnap and Neko enjoyed themselves, and the game of soccer started as someone passed the ball to me, I kicked it up into the air and dribbled it as I maneuvered past everyone.

I kicked it back up into the air as a goalkeeper tried stopping me, I then hopped into the air and kicked the ball into the goal.

All this was pretty simple for me, and I decided that maybe adding some variety would be fun, so I looked over to Neko who was having fun playing with Catnap.

Catnap was waving a stick in the air with a ball attached to it, letting Neko swat at it as he laughed happily.

"Hey, Neko! You think you can play soccer?" I asked as everyone stops and looked at me, even Neko.

"Soccer? Uhm... Maybe...!" Neko said as he sat up and walked over to the field, my teammate passing the ball to him.

"You know how to play right?" One of my teammates asked, Neko nodded as he held the ball under his foot.

"Yeah, only use your feet, it's simple." Neko stated as he surprisingly kicked the ball into the air and perfectly started dribbling it.

"Alright, Dogday, go see if he can get past you." One of my teammates said as I nodded and stepped up.

Neko kept the ball at a steady pace in between his feet, and I kept the best eye I had on the ball, but Neko sweeper the ball to the left, and when I tried to tackle it from him, he swapped places with the ball and and ended up with me tumbling to the ground.

I rolled on the grass as I laughed, Neko helping me up as my teammates seemed impressed, I honestly didn't think Neko would be that good at crossing me up like that!

"Alright, that's all, Neko, you can go back to having fun." I said as Neko nodded and ran back to Catnap.

The game started for real this time as I ran to my teammates with the ball, kicking it into the air as everyone started to scramble around.

Alright, here goes the game...

(760 Words)