Chapter 68❤️🌶️

(Kicken's POV)

Me and Neko ran around the house, I ran past him many times, I was naturally quick and was able to outrun Neko quite a bit.

"What's wrong, Neko? Getting tired?~" I teased as I ran against a wall and turned my back to it, facing Neko.

Neko got in a pouncing stance, shifting left and right as he stared at me intently, that's when I remembered something Dogday told me a long... LONG time ago.

"Remember, Kicken, if a cat ever wiggles left and right, it's about to jump on you! Don't let that catch you off guard!" Dogday explained.

I left my flashback period and stared at Neko, he looked ready to strike at any moment, I had to dodge this quickly!

I dodged to the left as Neko faked me out, only jumping when I was in the air, not able to dodge anymore.

"Mrow!~" Neko pounced on me and we rolled on the floor, laughing as Neko pinned me to the floor, he was on top of me with his legs at my side, keeping me trapped.

"Hahaha! Alright, Neko, that's enough, get off of me..." I mumbled as Neko purred softly, smiling to himself as he placed his hands on my chest.

"N- Neko...?" I asked as Neko covered his mouth with a finger, holding back his laughter as he continued looking at me.

"Mraow...~" Neko meowed playfully as I felt my face heat up, I finally realized how... Gay... This looked...

"A- Alright, seriously Neko, that's enough, get off of me..." I muttered, I tried shaking Neko off of me, but Neko pinned my arms to the ground as he purred.

He got close to my face as my face heated up even more, I don't know why, but I was sort of... Excited by this... I don't get what was happening...

I'm not gay... At least, I don't think I am...
but something about Neko and me here in this position is so...

It's... It's so...

Hot...

"Kicken, this is a shot in the dark, but can we... Do something...?~" Neko asked as I shook my head violently to get out of my thoughts.

"If you're talking about sex, then no." I stated, Neko sighed as his tail wrapped around my leg...

"Fine, then we should make out... Right now..." Neko mumbled as he pawed at my chest, shuffling his hands on my chest back and forth, like what cats do when they are laying on a blanket.

"...F- Fine... But just this once..." I muttered quietly, looking around to see if anyone was watching.

Neko smiled as he lowered himself down on me, pressing our chests together as I put a hand over his mouth.

"Ah, ah... Say 'No homo'." I demanded quietly, Neko sighed as he is rolled his eyes.

"No homo..." Neko muttered under my hand disappointingly, he looked sort of down that he had to say that, and I'll be honest, I felt kind of bad...

I let go of Neko's mouth as he smiled again, more loving this time as he lowered his face close to mine.

"J- Just no... Weird stuff..." I mumbled nervously, Neko giggled as he looked me in the eyes.

"Define 'Weird stuff'..." Neko muttered as I blushed and looked away, muttering the words "You know what I'm talking about..."

Neko giggled as he put his mouth to my beak, making me shiver as he lifted his face up again, showing off his... EXTREMELY sharp teeth.

"Jesus, you're not gonna cut me with those, are you...?" I asked as Neko giggled, then shook his head.

"Not unless you open your mouth, I gotta find SOME way of getting in..." Neko mumbled as I sighed nervously and opened my beak.

Neko smiled and put his lips to my beak, I shivered a bit more as I had... Never actually done this before...

Neko closed his eyes as he continued taking most of the control out of my hands, completely taking my body however he wanted.

Neko moaned softly as he looked me into my eyes and pulled back, leaving a small string of saliva, Neko playfully licked at my beak once before pulling back entirely.

"Well, I won't put you through any more of that, I'm just glad we did what we could...~" Neko mumbled as he held out his hand, pulling me up.

Neko winked at me and walked away, walking to his room as he turned a corner, leaving me standing there, blank faced...

I can't believe I just made out with another guy.

Does this mean I'm gay...?

Gross, but... Cool...

More personality for me!

(777 Words)