Chapter 50❤️

(Dogday's POV)

Everybody had fallen asleep, Crafty and a few others were grouped up, sleeping in bags on the ground, most of them preferred it that way.

Me and Catnap were on two beanbags next to each other, Catnap was knocked out like a light, and Kicken and Neko were cuddled together under a blanket.

Kicken had been complaining almost the entire time after Neko had successfully beaten him, saying how he should have won the fight and all that...

Kicken and Neko were sleeping peacefully, Neko quietly purred to Kicken as they held each other.

It seemed Neko had befriended another person in the group, that's nice... For both of them...

Maybe Kicken could have a fighting partner now, after seeing both of their skills, I find it hard for anybody in the world right now to fight both of them and win...

I gently shook Catnap awake as he jolted up, looking at me as he rubbed his eyes, trying to stay awake for the next couple of seconds.

"Y- Yeah, Dogday...?" Catnap whispered as I pointed to the stairs behind me.

"You wanna go upstairs and sleep in my bed? It's a lot comfier..." I whispered back, Catnap thought for a second as he scratched the back of his head, nodding softly.

We both got up slowly and quietly as we made our way upstairs, thank god my stairs weren't the creaky wooden ones, they were actually good and furnished instead...

I opened my door and let Catnap inside as he walked into my room slowly, collapsing on my soft bed as he crawled up into the top of the mattress.

I closed my door quietly as I locked my bedroom door and made my way to my bed, closing my curtains as I hopped onto my bed.

I crept under the covers and soft blankets of my bed, wrapping the blankets around Catnap and myself, he yawned and stretched slowly as he smacked his lips quietly.

"Thank god it's Saturday, today's been a helluva' day... In a good way." Catnap muttered, I snickered a bit and wrapped my arms around him as he wrapped his tail and arms around me.

"Yeah, maybe for you, but today's been... 'Sort of' wild, I guess..." I mumbled back, hugging Catnap close to me.

"Oh yeah right, you're just jealous you didn't get to go on a catnip trip like me and Neko..." Catnap mumbled back, tightening his grasp around me.

"Maybe... Maybe not..." I said back, Catnap sighed a bit as he rolled his eyes, his tail brushing against my legs as he looked back at me.

"I know something that could get you riled up... It's like catnip, but for dogs, I could easily snag some." Catnap said softly, I tilted my head slightly in confusion.

"Really? What's it called?" I asked as Catnap hummed in response.

"I'm too tired to think of it now, I'll tell you in the morning..." Catnap mumbled, burying his face into my chest as he purred softly.

"Alright, whatever you say, kitty..." I muttered back as I brought the covers up a little bit more, finally starting to go to sleep.

Maybe today has been a bit wild, I saw Neko fight Kicken and almost lose, I made love to Neko and Catnap while they were high on catnip, and my frinds came over for a sleepover...

Yeah today's been pretty wild.

(572 Words)