Chapter 60🎃🩸

(Catnap's POV)

All 3 of us stepped out of Dogday's car as we started walking to the school entrance, Dogday was talking with Neko, and I was just daydreaming about music.

That one theme I keep hearing when Neko is about to fight... I swear to god I've heard it in a video game or something...

Whatever, we all walked through the entrance, but Neko quickly put both of his arms out in front of us, halting us and making us freeze.

"What's up, Neko?" Dogday asked as he then looked in front of us, seeing the jock that tugged on Neko's tail, and a bunch of his other people, probably the guys' friends...

"I'm assuming you're here to jump me?" Neko asked as he gently pushed me and Dogday back, stepping forward.

"Hell yeah we are, don't think I forgot about what you did to me last time." The jock responded back, Neko simply stared at him and crossed his arms.

The jock swung his fist towards Neko's head, and he hit Neko with brass knuckles, straight to the face!

But Neko didn't move... He didn't move a single muscle, he just continued staring at that jock...

"The hell is wrong with you...?" Neko asked as he brushed the brass knuckles off of his head, tapping the jock on the chest.

"W- Wha... Huh...?" The jock was at a loss for words, just then, one of his friends swung at Neko with a rock, Neko also took that head on without flinching.

Neko brushed the rock off his face, turning back to me and Dogday, smiling a bit as his teeth sharpened, his pupils sort of shifted into a shape of some kind... Like a skull...

Suddenly, another theme started to flair up in the halls of the building, and everybody was sent on edge...

(yeah Neko has a lot of themes)

"Did you actually think you could beat me with this loser shit...?" Neko asked menacingly as he ripped his jacket off, tossing it on the jock's shoulders.

"You disappoint me." Neko mumbled as he tore his shirt to pieces, but he wasn't done there...

Neko dragged his hand across his chest, then forced his hand to rip through his own skin, sinking his fist into his chest!

Neko ripped out his own spine, holding it like a weapon as he stared at the jock and his friends.

"Hey, Catnap! Remember when you let me watch Jujutsu Kaisen for a day?!" Neko asked in a raspy voice as he turned to me.

"Well watch this!" Neko said as he put his index finger and ring finger together, bending them both backwards and putting his thumb through the hole in the middle.

"Domein no kakuchō" Neko chanted in Japanese...

"Nogare rarenai kyōkai-sen." Neko finished as multiple walls began to quickly close in on all of us in a cube shape.

The walls turned invisible, and we could all see the outside now, but we were all trapped...

"Anata ga kono rippōtai no naka ni iru kagiri, watashi ga anata o tetteiteki ni naguru igai wa nani mo okorimasen." Neko stated, making the jock and his friends back away.

"Mō atomodori wa dekinai, koi!" Neko shouted as he began sprinting towards the jocks, all of them basically began swinging their weapons randomly in hopes to hit Neko...

Neko hit one of the men in the face with his spine, putting him into a combo of strikes as Neko grabbed the man and tossed him into the air, hitting him up a couple of times, then sending him flying away with a giant swing.

"Watch, everyone!" Neko stated, everyone including me and Dogday looked up to see the man flailing around in the air.

As soon as the man crossed the barrier, his body exploded into a gory mess of blood and bones...

I cringed audibly as Dogday shuffled next to me, I held Dogday close to me as Dogday hid himself behind me.

"That's what's gonna happen if you leave this space! So don't even think about leaving!" Neko laughed as he turned around, only for one of the men to punch him in the face.

Neko was sent backwards, but he slowly stood up as he rubbed his cheek, looking sort of pissed off now...

"...how fucking dare you." Neko whispered to himself, I was barely able to hear it if it weren't for the invisible walls holding the sound in place...

Neko summoned a chainsaw from nothing as he sprinted at the man, forcing the chainsaw into his abdomen as the man screamed in pain.

"BRUISE MY PRECIOUS FACE?!" Neko yelled as he started the chainsaw, slicing the man in half as he screamed in agony.

The man tried crawling away, blood covering his entire upper body as Neko stepped on his head.

"It's people like you that make this world worse than it's meant to be." Neko mumbled, crushing the man's head in an instant.

There were only the jock, and his one friend left... This wouldn't end well...

This wouldn't end well at all...

(851 Words)