Chapter 21♥️🔥

(Dogday's POV)

Catnap pinned Neko to me, and he slowly lowered himself down, Neko panicked and buried his face into my chest, muffled screaming coming from him.

He hugged me by waist as I saw Catnap's and Neko's tail swaying around under the blanket, they were clearly enjoying this a lot, and to be honest, all I did was just hold Neko in place as he moaned into my chest.

"C'mon, Dogday, join in...! It's no fun without you!" Catnap pleaded as Neko weakly gave a thumbs up, Catnap continuing to thrust into him.

I was stunned, I tried to speak, but I couldn't even muster up the courage to say anything, so instead, Neko actually raised his head up and rested it in the crook of my neck, wrapping his arms around me.

He nipped at my neck as it sort of began to turn me on, my cock grinded against Neko as Catnap eventually noticed too, seeming excited that I was finally starting to enjoy this.

"Alright, that's more like it, Dogday...!" Catnap huffed heavily, I picked up Neko's head as he had one eye closed, probably from the sting of the situation...

I put my lips to his as he blushed intensely, leaning into the kiss as it quickly turned into a makeout session, Catnap leaning forward and nipping at Neko's neck.

I could barely even imagine what Neko was going through right now... It must either feel amazing, or horribly painful... Although he seems happy, so I assume it's the first option.

I couldn't help myself, I was too in the moment, I slowly grabbed my member and put it to Neko's entrance, waiting for the perfect time.

Catnap seemed to notice, and held back for a second before I thrusted into Neko, Catnap following with me as Neko paused for a second, arching his back as he collapsed on top of me.

I giggled as I held onto Neko, thrusting into him as pleasure overcame me, I leaned my head back as Catnap continued to huff and pant heavily.

Neko held onto me as he moaned periodically from time to time, soon enough, me and Catnap began to whine and moan in pleasure sometimes too.

I felt a wave of heat and pleasure build up in my chest, moving down to to my groin as I leaned my head back again, letting the pleasure build up in me as I moaned uncontrollably.

"F- Fuuuuck... I think I'm gonna cum..." I mumbled through huffs and moans, Catnap and Neko looking worn out.

"G- Go ahead... I'm about to as well..." Catnap muttered, panting and breathing heavily, Neko humming to himself in short moans and whimpers.

"Y- You guys aren't g- gonna do it at the same time are you-" Neko tried asking, but I tightened my grasp around Neko's waist, me and Catnap sinking ourselves into him at the same time.

Neko arched his back and froze in my arms, whimpering and trying to numb out the immense pleasure and pain he was experiencing.

He collapsed and rested his head in the crook of my neck, humming in moans and constantly tightening his grasp around me whenever I moved.

"Alright, we're gonna pull ourselves out now, that okay, Neko?" Catnap asked as Neko nodded, a muffled "Mhm." Coming from him.

Catnap slowly pulled his cock out of Neko, making Neko shiver and tremble as Catnap got off of him, I then also pulled myself out as Neko whined softly, continuing to hold onto me even after I was done.

"Good kitty..." Catnap mumbled as he lifted Neko's head up slowly and gave him some scritches and pets, rubbing his back affectionately.

Eventually though, Neko slowly slid under the blanket again, disappearing from sight as Catnap laid next to me, both of us being completely naked.

"Hah... That was amazing..." Catnap muttered as I panted heavily, nodding my head as I looked at Catnap, we both leaned forward and locked lips.

Suddenly, I felt a soft hand grab my member gently, and I jolted up a bit as Catnap also had the same reaction, his tail shooting upwards as he checked under the covers.

I checked with him and saw Neko lying there, holding both of our cocks as he panted and smiled softly, waving hi to us as he held up both of our members.

"My turn..." Neko mumbled as Catnap dropped the blanket and laid back as I felt Neko wrap his lips around my member, making me shiver slightly.

Well, I guess Neko would start having his own fun now... Guess I could take another round or two...

(776 Words)