Chapter 26🔥🩸

(Dogday's POV)

"C- Catnap, you can't be serious..." I muttered as Catnap's tail swayed left and right excitedly, I saw him become sort of hard as he thought for a while.

"C'mon, Doggy, think of it!" Catnap exclaimed quietly, I prepared for the worst...

"There's a ton of stuff in this room... We could experiment with a couple things, plus it's hot in here! Makes it more enjoyable...~" Catnap stated playfully as I thought about it.

My tail started wagging as that did actually sound kind of hot, there WAS a lot of stuff here, and nobody would be able to bother us...

Neko went behind wall just out of view to go look for something, just as he did, the bartender came into the warehouse.

"Hey, Dogday, Catnap." He started, we both looked at him as he put his hands in his pockets.

"The boss is having a meeting in the main room, you two are gonna have to stay in the warehouse for a bit..." He stated, me and Catnap looked at each other with shocked faces.

"Y- Yeah, that's alright..." I stated, the bartender nodded and closed the door behind himself, leaving us to ourselves.

Neko came back as his tail swayed happily, wrapping around my neck as he put a finger to my chin, giggling as he saw my reaction, I blushed intensely.

"A- Alright, Neko... Let's get this done... After this, we're going home, okay...?" I mumbled, Neko nodded softly as he smiled a bit, small hearts in his eyes.

"Alright, let's do this..." Catnap mumbled in a sigh, he unzipped his jacket and threw it to the ground, Neko took his jacket off too, both of them removed their shirts as they dropped their clothes on the ground.

I also started removing my clothes as Catnap sat down on a wooden crate, naked and ready to go.

Neko sat down next to him, almost sitting on his lap as I finished removing my clothes, Neko looking more excited than ever when he saw how hard we both were.

"You two have had... A looooong day... You deserve this...~" Neko mumbled happily as Catnap wrapped his arms around Neko's waist and pulled him up, lifting his legs and exposing Neko to me.

I walked over to the both of them as I heard mumbling outside, it was the boss and a couple of other people talking.

I lined myself up with Neko's entrance, his tail swaying left and right in my peripheral vision, I slid myself into Neko as he moaned softly, Catnap covering his mouth with a hand.

"Quiet, kitty... We don't want anyone finding us..." Catnap mumbled as he too slid himself into Neko, making him tremble and moan, muffled by Catnap.

I felt my crotch hit Neko, I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't even realize how deep I was actually going, I slid back out and thrusted in again.

I thrusted back and forth as Neko tried his best to keep quiet, biting Catnap's hand and leaving a mark as Catnap moaned to himself, thrusting into Neko as well.

It was decently hot in here now, the build up of warmth in my chest had come quickly, I felt myself start to tense up and get sloppier with my thrusts as Neko continued moaning.

Catnap held Neko's member with his free hand, stroking him as we both thrusted back and forth into him.

"F- Fuuuuck... I can't keep this up..." I moaned quietly, feeling pre-cum leak out of my member as I got more and more excited.

Eventually, I came inside Neko as I thrusted into him one more time, his tail wrapping around my waist as he pulled me closer to himself, making me go as deep as possible into him.

Catnap let go of Neko's mouth as Neko whimpered and whined softly, trembling as Catnap carries him with him.

"Alright... My turn now...~" Catnap muttered as he sat Neko down on a crate and walked over to me, his cock dripping pre cum as he brushed it against me.

"Y- Your turn for what...?" I asked as Catnap put his hands on my shoulders and forced me onto the ground, getting on top of me as he placed his cock to my entrance.

"You...~" He mumbled as he bit down on my neck, making it slightly bleed as he thrusted into me sharply, a quick sensation of pain going through my body.

He thrusted into me again and again as he continued biting me, clawing at my shoulders as a couple minutes later, he started moaning softly.

"I- I'm already so close...~" Catnap muttered as he slammed down into me one last time, I felt him empty himself into my entrance, covering my mouth as he stopped biting me.

I laid there in pleasure, trembling as Catnap stroked himself after he pulled out of me, pumping some leftover cum onto my ass.

"Alright... You want a turn now...?~" Catnap asked playfully as I sat up and turned Catnap around, mounting him from behind as I put him in the doggy-style position.

"Hell yeah I do...~" I growled, looking for revenge...

Hope that meeting with the boss doesn't end anytime soon...

(879 Words)