Chapter 64❤️

(Catnap's POV)

My tail swayed in the air as I finished eating the food Neko made for me and Dogday, it was surprisingly tasty, I might start trying Japanese food sooner or later...

Neko noticed that me and Dogday were obviously full, so he walked out of the kitchen and sat down between me and Dogday, resting his head on the back of the couch.

I raised Neko's head up slowly and rested his head on my lap, putting his head on a soft pillow nearby.

Neko smiled softly as he curled up to me, his tail swaying left and right in the air as he purred softly, sending vibrations through my body.

Dogday rested his head on his hand and closed his eyes slowly as he began taking a nap, after all of the food we just ate, I feel pretty tired as well...

Suddenly, there was a knock on my front door, and Neko sat up almost immediately, standing up and walking to the front door as he hesitantly reached his hand towards the door knob.

Neko opened the door, and I could barely make out the shape of whatever was standing outside, all I knew was that it had a navy blue clothing, and a badge that read 'NYPD'

Neko paused as he looked at me and Dogday, raising his hand slightly before speaking to us.

"Excuse me for a sec." Neko said as he stepped outside, and a giant, bright white light flashed into the room from the outside, and Neko walked back in.

"What was that?" I asked as Neko brushed his jacket off a couple times, looking back at me with no expression.

"Don't worry about it, but other than that, I'm tired..." Neko mumbled as he yawned and rubbed one of his eyes.

"...You wanna go take a nap...? It's only 6 PM." I muttered as Neko nodded and made his way upstairs, walking to his room.

"Hold on a second, Neko!" I exclaimed as Neko leaned over the edge and stared at me, rubbing his eyes once again.

I shook Dogday a bit as he opened his eyes and looked around, mumbling to himself as he sat up again.

"What is it...? I was sleeping..." Dogday mumbled as he looked at me tiredly.

"You wanna go to my room? Neko's tired and wants to go to bed." I asked as Dogday perked up and nodded as his tail wagged slightly.

"Oh, sure! I could go for a bed right now." Dogday muttered as he stood up and walked upstairs, I follows him as Neko looked at us.

"So... We're going to Catnap's room?" Neko asked us both as Dogday nodded, gesturing Neko to follow us.

Neko did so and walked behind me and Dogday as I led them into my room, closing the door and locking it.

Neko laid down in the middle of the bed, Dogday laid down beside him, and I walked over to the window as I closed the blinds, making the room a lot more darker.

I climbed into bed as I pulled the covers up above me, Neko and Dogday who both cuddled up to each other.

I joined in as I brought myself closer to Neko, wrapping my arm around him as I managed to get a hold on Dogday as well.

"Man, I don't feel like going to school tomorrow..." Dogday whined softly as he closed his eyes, his tail brushing against the blanket underneath.

"Don't worry, I can make sure you don't have to..." Neko mumbled back as he looked at me slowly and winked, I smiled softly as I gave Neko a thumbs up.

Neko went back to laying down as he purred softly...

"I love you guys..." Neko muttered as he drifted off to a deep sleep, continuing to purr as I joined in.

"Love you too, Neko..." Me and Dogday said as I closed my eyes and also fell to sleep peacefully...

(663 Words)