Chapter 48❤️❗️

(Warning: cool ass fight scene ahead in this and the next chapter)

(Kicken's POV)

Neko cuddled me and nuzzled his head into my neck, I'll be honest, I started blushing a bit, and some of the people in our group started looking at me and Neko cuddling...

I gently shook Neko off of me with one arm as he opened his eyes and whined softly, trying to cuddle me again.

"N- Neko, damn it, cut it out...! People are looking at us...!" I exclaimed quietly, Neko growling as he put his claws against my feathers, I immediately tensed up when I felt the sharpness of his claws.

"No...! I want cuddles...!" Neko growled, almost hissing at me, but he refrained and instead just put a claw to my neck.

"Jesus, Neko, I can't do this..." I muttered, lifting Neko off of me as he huffed and crossed his arms, wrapping his tail around himself for comfort.

I wanted to make the guy feel comfortable, but people were giving me looks... I don't want people to think I'm fruity...

"Hey, Neko, you want some cuddles?" Dogday asked Neko from a beanbag on the floor, Neko shook his head no as he stood up.

"Look, Neko. How about this?" I started, standing up as well as Neko looked at me.

"How about we have a fist fight? If I lose, I'll let you... 'cuddle' me..." I proposed, Neko's face shifted to one of sincere concern.

"Yeah, okay buddy. If I lose, I'll leave you alone and stay away from you within a 10 meter radius forever." Neko stated, he seemed completely serious when he said that, and I didn't question him.

"Alright, let's go then..." I said, I was very confident I would win this, and Neko still seemed deadass about that last thing he said.

Neko cleared his throat and did something I was NOT expecting him to do in a million years.

"Kono tatakai wa watashi ga kachimasu, kikken." Neko spoke to me in Japanese as he grabbed his jacket and tossed it off of himself, revealing the same bruises and tattoos I saw on that fateful day in the mall...

"KICKEN, YOU'RE COOKED..." Catnap exclaimed in fear, this was the first time I saw him visibly start sweating and backing away.

"W- What? All he did was speak in Japanese?" I said, I saw Neko grip his white shirt, then miraculously rip it apart as a bare tattoo of a shrine became visible on his chest.

He didn't have abs, hell, he was fairly skinny, yet he somehow managed to pack a punch last time... The hell was with this guy...? AND WHY IS HE STRIPPING HIS CLOTHES OFF??

The girls of the group got excited when they saw Neko shirtless, it was most likely because of the tattoos on his body.

"Kicken, if he ever speaks in Japanese, you are in great danger!!" Catnap shouted, bringing Dogday behind a wall with him.

"Shinpaishinaidekudasai, doggudei, nanika ga kowaretara, watashi ga shūri shimasu." Neko spoke to Dogday as he turned to him.

Dogday looked hella confused, he had a worried expression on his face as he hid behind Catnap, everybody else backed away.

Neko cracked his knuckles as a random theme started playing out of nowhere, everybody heard it around the whole house, and I started second guessing my chances...

(This is what was playing)

"Anata wa akiraka ni watashi o kashō hyōka shite imashita, sore wa anata no jinsei saidai no machigai ni narudeshou" Neko said to me, I could practically feel the dread oozing off of his aura.

"Or in other words, you're fucked." Neko stated menacingly, charging at me as he knocked me backwards, out of the front door as I rolled down onto the grass outside.

I got up as Neko ran to me, throwing a kick as I dodged it and grabbed his leg, throwing him backwards near some trees.

"What the fuck type of main character shit is this?!" I yelled as Neko got up and dashed towards me at terrifying speeds.

I threw a punch at him, for sure that he would run straight into it, but right when it was meant to hit him, he dodged miraculously and vanished out of view.

I slowly looked behind me in terror, witnessing Neko towering above me as he smiled maniacally, I screamed and rolled backwards out of danger.

I'm starting to second guess myself here, this shit is terrifying...!

(747 Words)