Chapter 80💧❤️

(Catnap's POV)

Me and Dogday rushed inside with Neko as we laid him down on the couch in the living room, the rest of us either waited in a different room for an update of Neko's situation, and some ran to their rooms in fear of what would happen next.

"Neko, are you alright?! Do your eyes still hurt...?!" I asked frantically as Dogday looked around in panic, he eventually ran out of the room as I was left with Neko.

"N- No, not anymore... I managed to stop the pain, so I'm just blind now, not hurt..." Neko noted as I took a deep breath in relief, looking into the hallway where everybody was.

"Alright, I'm gonna go fill everyone in on that, just stay here, okay?" I asked as Neko didn't answer, but I ran out of the room anyways.

I met up with the rest of the gang as they all waited patiently for my next sentence.

"Alrighty, good news, Neko isn't hurt anymore, but he's still blind... He said he was able to nullify the pain, so we should be good there." I explained.

I was about to go on, but I noticed that Bubba, Dogday, Kicken and everybody else there was staring at me...

Or... What was behind me...

I turned around in silence as I saw Neko standing right in front of me, his hand in the air next to his head.

"Good news, guys, I figured out how to see stuff!" Neko exclaimed softly as he snapped his fingers, I saw a very transparent bubble shoot out from Neko's head as it increased in size and  surrounded the house.

It slowly faded away as everybody went back to staring at Neko, who put his hand on my shoulder as he leaned backwards.

Neko cracked his neck as he looked at me, despite having no eyes and simply smiled as he slowly turned to look at everyone else.

"This might be a major shock, but turns out I'm not as blind as I thought, all I gotta do is snap my fingers, and I can see for miles!" Neko explained as Dogday quickly fell to the floor, turning unconscious.

"...I was about to say that it's only the outlines of everything around me, not actually me being able to see everything." Neko explained.

Bubba helped Dogday try and sit against the wall as everybody stood in silence, after hearing what Neko discovered, I too could only wonder what the hell was going on.

"Uh... Besides all of that, Neko, h- how are you going to get to school man?" Kicken asked after a long pause.

Neko snapped his fingers behind his back and looked in Kicken's direction and shrugged, humming an audible "I dunno."

"To be fair, I only went to that damn place because of Catnap and Dogday, so in reality..." Neko started.

"I might just stop going in general, now that I'm blind, people might not be as fond as me as they once were." Neko stated.

"Well, just because you're blind shouldn't affect other people's judgement about you, Neko..." Bubba stated, bringing up a good point.

"I know, but again, I'm known for being hella good at fighting, and my freakish powers, what good does that bring me now...?" Neko asked, Bubba thought for a moment, then lowered his head in defeat and went back to treating Dogday.

"Well, Neko, don't forget that you got that strong in the first place because you trained." I stated, Neko nodded softly, then Kicken said something that surprised all of us.

"If you've gotten that strong just by training, why not try and develop a fighting style unique to you alone that involves snapping to see?" Kicken asked, Neko slowly turned his head to face him.

"Kicken." Neko started.

"That might be the smartest thing I've ever heard you say." Neko chuckled.

(650 Words)