Chapter 46❤️🩸

(Dogday's POV)

It had been a while since all 3 of us started... "enjoying" ourselves, Catnap and Neko wouldn't stop panting, meowing weakly in delight and purring to one another to comfort each other.

I was about to finish up, I was growing tired and I couldn't continue this for much longer, but suddenly I heard a knock on my front door...

I froze for a second as Neko and Catnap perked their heads up, I quickly pulled out of Catnap as he shivered, putting on my clothes along with Neko's and Catnap's.

"Dogday! You in there?" I heard Hoppy say from behind my front door, I panicked as I stood up, Neko and Catnap stayed in the same position, on top of one another.

"Y- Yeah! Come in!" I said as I immediately tensed up, not actually wanting them to come in, I only said that as a natural reflex...

Hoppy opened my door as all of my friends walked in, greeting me as they stopped to look at Catnap and Neko, their tails swirled together as they stared at everyone.

I thought everybody was going to awkwardly leave immediately, but instead, all of the girls, and even some boys started saying stuff like "Awwww...!" And calling them both cute and stuff...

Neko awkwardly got off of Catnap as they both sat up and cleaned themselves up, licking themselves as everyone got even more excited.

"Dogday, what did you do to these two? Why are they acting like actual cats?" Kicken asked me as he sat down on my couch, staring at Neko.

"I uhm... Gave them both catnip as an experiment... Now they're both high..." I admitted to everyone as they all looked shocked and confused.

"Wait, what were they doing on top of each other...? They weren't getting  freaky were they?" Hoppy asked me.

"N- No! They were... Playing... That's all." I lied, mostly everybody was playing with Catnap or Neko, giving them scratches or petting them.

Catnap was on his back, letting everybody pet him as he meowed happily, all of the girls got excited when they heard Catnap meow and purr, it was super cute to them.

Neko rested on other people, letting others play with his tail as he also meowed, just in a more bored tone, sometimes purring when someone gave him scritches.

Neko constantly stared at Kicken as his tail poofed up, Kicken stared back as he gave him a grim look.

"Stupid cat... I'll beat his ass once he turns back..." Kicken threatened, making Neko whine and growl at him.

Neko hissed loudly at Kicken, everyone started Oooh'ing and acting like Kicken just got called to the principle's office...

"Fuckin' stupid cat, dude, get your cat, Dogday!" Kicken shouted as he lifted his arm to Neko, Neko gently swatted his arm away and scratched him.

Kicken yelled in pain as his eyelid bled, he covered his eye with one hand as he kicked at Neko, Neko swept at his leg and scratched him again.

"Neko, Neko! Calm down! It's just Kicken!!" Crafty exclaimed, holding Neko back as Neko whined more, purring when Crafty held him.

"I swear, I'll get you one day, Neko..." Kicken muttered, making Picky sigh.

"Kicken, just let it go, you have so many anger issues...!" Picky groaned, Kicken scoffed and turned away, looking at his phone as Neko went back to being a calm and collected cat.

"Good boy, Neko..." Hoppy praised Neko as she held Neko in a hug, Neko meowed as Catnap swatted at his hand gently, teasing him as Neko whined.

Hoppy let Neko go as Neko and Catnap chased each other around the house, just doing regular cat activities as me and everyone else started talking.

"Dogday, are you sure Neko and Catnap were just playing? They were on each other like... YOU were about to fuck them..." Hoppy asked.

"Y- Yes, I'm sure! Quit asking me!" I exclaimed, Hoppy laughed as she clearly thought sex jokes were very funny...

"Anyways, what are you all doing here?"  I asked as everybody turned to CraftyCorn, she waved a bit as everyone pointed to her.

"I randomly decided to ask everyone if we should try having a sleepover at your place...! Turns out, it worked! Haha..." Crafty laughed nervously as I sighed.

"Whatever, what do you guys want to do...?" I asked as everyone stayed quiet, everyone except Bobby.

"I don't know about anyone else, but I'm gonna go play with Neko and Catnap, cats are silly." Bobby stated as she got up and walked to another room.

Well, time to come up with something to do...

(774 Words)