Chapter 53❤️💙

(Catnap's POV)

Me and Dogday were drying off, he let me use a towel to dry myself off, he used a blow dryer as water easily dried off of both of us.

Dogday quickly decided to put his clothes back on as I watched him, he eventually caught me looking and stared at me intentionally as I quickly looked away.

"Jesus, if you're that horny, I'll let you 'get some' after everybody leaves." Dogday sighed, I quietly celebrated as I pumped my fist in the air.

Dogday obviously saw me, because when I eventually started putting my clothes on, he gave me a small kiss on the cheek before exiting the bathroom, leaving me stunned.

I eventually left the bathroom and closed the bathroom door behind me, Dogday was sitting on the edge of his bed, scrolling on his phone, but he looked up and put his phone in his pocket.

"Took you long enough, let's get going." Dogday said, walking to his bedroom door as I followed behind him.

Dogday opened the door to the sight of Bobby right about to knock on our door, she sort of yelped as she covered her mouth, sighing when she calmed down.

"Geez, I was JUST about to knock on your door! That scared me so bad..." Bobby muttered as she walked back downstairs.

"Everyone is awake by the way, also, I shouldn't be telling you this, but..." Bobby mumbled as she ran back to us.

"Kicken is letting Neko try a vape for the first time..." Bobby whispered to both of us, Catnap's eyes went wide with fear.

"HE'S DOING WHAT?!" Catnap yelled loudly as he ran past me, down the stairs as me and Bobby followed, watching what he did over the railing.

Catnap ran into the living room from below us as he looked at Neko who was happily purring as he puffed smoke from the vape Kicken gave Neko.

Catnap growled as he ran towards Kicken, tackling him as they both fell over the couch, Kicken screaming as he began being assaulted by Catnap behind the couch.

I ran downstairs as Neko looked behind the couch, I gently grabbed the vape from Neko as he looked back at me, letting out a soft "Aw man...".

I sort of felt bad, so I sighed and gave the vape to Bobby who tossed it behind the couch, Kicken crawled towards us as he took the vape from Bobby and panted.

"Thank you!" Kicken tried thanking Bobby, but he was dragged behind the couch again as I leaned over the couch, looking at Catnap and Kicken fighting.

"Guys! That's enough, both of you!" I exclaimed as I grabbed Catnap by his nape and held him from the neck as Hoppy dragged Kicken away.

Catnap growled and hissed as Neko calmed him down by patting him on the back, Catnap sighed as I let him go, regaining his composure.

"Alright, now that that's settled, anyone wanna go anywhere for the day? Or are we all just planning on going home?" I asked as everybody paused, thinking of what to do.

"What if we all just took a stroll through the city? I'm sure we'd find something to do." Bubba suggested, everybody agreed with him almost immediately, probably because nobody else had any ideas.

"Alright, are we walking, or going in our cars?" I asked as everyone thought again.

"My car got impounded a while ago, so I can't drive..." Kicken muttered from behind Hoppy who turned back to the group.

"Yeah, and I feel like getting some exercise." Hoppy said, patching Kicken up as he eventually stood back up, ready to join the group again.

"Plus, we could get some more opportunities while walking." Bubba noted, it seemed that most of us wanted to walk, or at least HAD to.

"Alright, we're walking then. Does everyone have anything they need?" Catnap asked.

"I've got a backpack full of water and food and stuff in my car, I'll grab it as we're heading out." Crafty noted, so we all decided to head out.

We all walked out of my house as Crafty jogged to her car, quickly grabbing a backpack and tossing into onto her shoulder, walking back with us as we headed to the inner parts of the city.

Neko stayed with me and Catnap as he fumbled with his jacket zipper and his beanie the whole time we walked into the city.

Well, time to see what we can find out here, I'm already starting to get bored...

(759 Words)