Chapter 36❤️💧

(Catnap's POV)

It had been a while after I had gotten to Dogday's house, I heard a car pull up into his garage as I laid down behind the couch, hearing Dogday and Neko enter the house from the front door.

"Boo!" I yelled out as I jumped up, Neko got really scared and hid behind Dogday as he yelped, Dogday sighed and patted Neko on the head as Neko calmed down.

"Huff... Hey, Catnap..." Dogday greeted me, he seemed tired... Why...? There's no way he's still tired from that game right?

Neko's legs shook a bit as he stood straight and out his hands behind his back, Dogday took Neko's collar off of him as he placed it on a drawer nearby.

"Alright, me and Neko are... Pretty exhausted... We're gonna go take a shower." Dogday said as Neko froze for a second, looking at Dogday slowly.

"W- We...? Like Nintendo Wii? Not us, right?" Neko asked quietly, Dogday grabbed him by the hand and guided him upstairs towards the bathroom.

"Wait, NO, YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!! I HAVE SO MUCH TO LIFE FOR!! CATNAP, HELP ME!! I DON'T WANNA DIE!!" Neko screamed and begged, being over dramatic over a shower.

"C'mon, Neko! It's just water!" Dogday exclaimed, trying to force Neko into the bathroom as he motioned for me to help him.

"C'mon, Catnap, help me get him in there!" Dogday asked me, I sighed before pushing Neko into the bathroom, Dogday and I following with him as he leaned against the shower doors.

"...Go on, Neko, there's no reason to be scared of water...!" Dogday motioned his hand in a circle, as Neko shook his head.

Dogday groaned as he leaned against the bathroom door, putting a hand to his face as I walked over to Neko.

"Neko, c'mon... What's so bad about water...? I use the shower sometimes..." I muttered, Neko looked incredibly nervous, shifting his eyes around the room as I talked to him.

"It's always so cold... Water is never hot or warm like people say it is...!" Neko exclaimed, I paused for a moment before reaching past him and turning the water to the max temperature.

"Look, Neko, I'll show you that the water is hot, just how you want it." I said as I took Neko's jacket off, he hesitantly followed my lead and removed the rest of his clothes.

By the time Neko took all of his clothes off, the water was hot and ready, I put my hand under the water and let Neko feel my hand.

"Here, see? Doesn't the water feel nice and warm?" I asked as Neko hesitantly nodded his head.

"W- Well... I'm not sure how to use these things..." Neko tried making up an excuse, putting his hands together nervously.

"Then I'll hop in with you, I need to shower before bed anyways." Dogday mumbled from behind me, Dogday already had his shirt off, gently dropping it to the ground.

Neko eventually gave up and sighed before Dogday led him into the shower, Neko very clearly didn't want to actually go in, but when he felt the water, he actually started to enjoy it for a bit...

Well, I'll give these two some time alone...

A few minutes later

I had been leaning against the door of the bathroom from the outside, the door handle shook a bit as I stepped out of the way, Dogday stepped out of the room as he rubbed Neko's head with a towel.

"S- Stop...!! Cut it out! I'm dry!" Neko whined as he swatted the towel away, Dogday rolled his eyes a bit from Neko's expression.

"Alright, alright..." Dogday mumbled, he tossed the towel back into the bathroom as he walked over to the bed, his bathroom was connected to his room, so he was the first to lay down in bed.

He covered himself with some blankets quickly, he was very obviously tired, and I didn't really feel all that energized either, so I carried Neko with me into bed.

I laid Neko down in between me and Dogday as he cuddled up to me, hugging me by the waist as he whined softly.

I brushed his hair with one hand as I held onto him with another, Dogday was cuddled up into a bunch of blankets and looked comfortable, so  I assumed that he would be fine if I kept a Neko to myself.

As I held Neko, he hugged onto me as I slowly fell asleep, my vision darkened as the last thing I remembered was hearing Neko's purring, and Dogday's soft breathing...

Then everything went quiet as I fell asleep, waiting for the last day of the week...

Friday...

(789 Words)