Chapter 78☁️

(PLEASE forgive me!! I've been caught up with summer fun and games!!!!)

(Dogday's POV)

I was sleeping peacefully, snuggling into my blankets as I had peaceful dreams about myself in different scenarios, this was one of the only times I actually enjoyed sleeping...

I was suddenly shook awake by someone behind me, I removed the plugs in my ears as I turned around to see Catnap smiling softly.

"Dogday, wake up...! It's 11 AM...! Today's Friday, we only have 2 more days till we gotta go back to school!" Catnap giggled as I groaned, sitting up as I scratched the back of my head.

"Alright alright, fine... Let me go take a shower first..." I mumbled as I got out of bed and slowly made my way into the bathroom, subconsciously turning the shower on and walking over to the sink.

I splashed some water on my face as I rubbed my eyes, finally starting to wake up a bit after so long, I looked at myself in the mirror as I quickly removed my shirt and the rest of my clothes.

I hopped into the shower as I let the warm water coat my fur, washing away the left over drowsiness in my body as I quickly picked up some soap and began scrubbing...

Time Skip

I walked out of the bathroom as I made my way out of my bedroom and walked downstairs, everybody already up and in the living room waiting for me.

"Finally, dude! C'mon, Dogday. We're going somewhere." Kicken exclaimed, I rubbed the back of my neck in confusion.

"Going somewhere? When did we talk about this?" I asked as Kicken didn't pay attention to me, he was already putting his shoes on.

"We were talking about it a while ago, but YOU were sleeping!" Kicken said, putting on his jacket as Neko simply smiled a bit, clearly he was a fan of jackets... Or Kicken.

Everybody quickly got ready and began to head out of the door, I stayed close to Catnap and Neko, yet Kicken seemed to stick close to us three.

"Hey, Kicken, what are we doing anyways...?" I asked as Kicken smirked a bit when he looked at me.

"Well Neko randomly mentioned that due to his powers, we could technically all wreak havoc on this city, then he could just reset everything and everything would go back to normal." Kicken explained, I seemed incredibly skeptical at first.

"And you're just gonna believe that?" I asked as Kicken nodded.

"Hell yeah? He even showed us a demonstration, he broke a vase in front of us, then rebuilt it in a second like nothing even happened!" Kicken stated, I then sighed as I shrugged.

"Doesn't this count as terrorism? What if the cops are nearby?" I asked, Catnap tapped me on the shoulder.

"Neko's got that covered too, no matter what happens, nothing will be able to touch us." Catnap stated, he then whistled over to Neko.

"Hey, Neko? Can you give Dogday a demonstration of what 'Nothing can touch us' means?" Catnap asked as Neko turned around.

"Sure thing!" Neko exclaimed softly as he pulled a pistol out from behind him and pointed it at my head directly.

"Woah woah woah woah woah! WAIT!!" I exclaimed...

BANG!

The gun went off, but the bullet bounced off of thin air in front of me, Neko kicked the bullet back up with his foot as it fell, catching it with his teeth as he chomped down and split the bullet in half.

"Alright, we're almost here, get ready everyone..." Neko whispered as we stood atop a cliff, staring down at the city below.

"My god, someone PLEASE get a picture..." Hoppy muttered, I'll admit, the view was nice.

"Wait, we don't even have anything, how the hell are we gonna do anything?" Catnap asked, Neko snapped his fingers quickly, then some weapons appeared on all of us.

I had a couple grenades, some rifles, pistols, some weird type of grenade that had a blue circle in the middle labeled "EMP".

"Guys? Are we sure we wanna do this? We've all grown up here, this is our home...!" Bubba objected, holding a rifle in his hands nervously.

"Relax! I can just reset everything, and besides, I'm pretty sure we all hate this place in SOME way..." Neko stated.

"Alright... Remember everyone, all of your stuff regenerates on its own, so if you run out of ammo or grenades or anything, they'll be back sooner or later." Neko stated as he picked up a grenade from his waist and held it.

I decided to pick one up too as I pulled the pin with Neko, we both chucked the grenades at the same time, exploding a gas tank that created a massive explosion, shaking the cliff we were on, and everybody was sent downwards.

Alright then! I guess we're actually doing this... I guess this city's taxes aren't all too good...

Yeah! Take this, city!

(832 Words)