Chapter 13💧🩸♥️

(Dogday's POV)

Me and Catnap sat in horror as we looked upon a bloodied up Neko, he hadn't had a single scratch on him, yet he was completely drenched in red...

We heard sirens in the background, and Catnap immediately panicked, sitting up as he grabbed Neko by the hand before speaking.

"C- C'mon, Neko, we have to go...! The cops are coming!" Catnap exclaimed as Neko shook his head violently before grumbling a bit and following Catnap, as I also did as well.

Instead of going to the park, all 3 of us instead went back to my house, walking on the sidewalk as everybody who passed us gave us looks and glances.

Neko did absolutely nothing but follow Catnap, he looked mad as hell, but he still listened to him as we continued walking back to my house, eventually stopping at my front door.

I let everyone both of them in as Neko stood in the middle of the room, crossing his arms as blood dried on his face, although some of it still looked to be fresh, and I couldn't tell if it was his or not...

Me and Catnap walked up to him as he looked at us, he looked scared, confused, and angry all at the same time, me and Catnap gave each other a glance to let each other know to be gentle with our voices before speaking.

"Neko...? I know you don't like water... But could you pretty please go try taking a shower to wash all that... Blood off of you...?" Catnap asked as he put his hands together.

"Yeah... It could let you get a fresh start on today... And some other stuff..." I followed up as Neko sighed before nodded his head.

"Fine... I hope you two aren't mad..." Neko said softly as he uncrossed his arms, looking really disappointed.

Unexpectedly, Catnap gave him a small peck on the cheek before patting his back, sending him upstairs as Neko walked away with this hands in his pockets.

"A- Are you two together...?" I asked as Catnap looked at me with an audible "Hm?", and I looked dumbfounded.

"Y- You gave him a kiss... Didn't you?" I asked as Catnap nodded before speaking again, immediately putting my worries aside.

"Yeah, but it's only to make him relax, just calming his nerves." Catnap explained as I for some reason still had my doubts...

"You can imagine us fucking, but trust me, we don't." Catnap laughed as I sighed and sat down on my couch, grabbing a controller and immediately turning on my PlayStation.

"Oh right, you have a PS4, I forgot." Catnap mumbled as they sat down next to me, resting his arms on the sofa as I randomly scrolled the the tones of games I had.

"...You wanna play A Way Out?" I asked as I handed Catnap a second controller, to which he paused for a bit, then grabbed the controller and sat up.

"Sure, though I've never played it." Catnap said as I started the game up, and the main menu appeared.

A few minutes later

"No! Alright... Go grab the fuckin' broom from the guard..." I mumbled annoyingly as Catnap did what I asked him to, after many attempts...

"Alright, and I gotta... Break it again, right?" Catnap asked as I almost dropped my controller on the floor out of pure mental agony.

"...No... Just go break the door lock..." I said calmly as Catnap shrugged and did as I asked again.

"Ooh, whatcha guys playin'?" Neko asked, making both of us jump and look behind us, I genuinely got so scared during that, I accidentally paused the game without meaning to...

"Neko! You're done...?" Catnap asked as Neko nodded happily with wet hair, he clearly didn't know how to dry himself...

"...Did you even dry your hair...?" I asked as Neko looked at me and giggled a bit and nodded.

"I think! Although, towels hurt when scrubbing my head... And I felt like I did enough!" Neko stated as I sighed and put a hand to my face.

"Let me go get a towel..." I mumbled as I got up and climbed up my stairs quickly as Neko looks sort of scared.

"H- He's not gonna try to dry my hair is he?!" Neko asked as I saw Catnap gently grab Neko and hold him down as I threw a towel down on the couch.

Neko kicked and squirmed as Catnap very noticeably started to struggle, so I ran down the stairs as I picked the towel up again and started scrubbing Neko's wet hair.

"A- Ack! Stop it!" Neko whined as he continued kicking and squirming around, and I eventually finished drying his hair as Catnap continued to hold Neko against him.

Neko's hair was scrambled around and shuffled around, and I straightened it a bit, making him look nice.

I put his beanie back on his head as he grumbled a bit, but he seemed a lot more relaxed now...

"See? That wasn't so bad, was it?~" Catnap said playfully as he gave Neko some scratches and pets as I sat back down next to the two.

He gave him another small peck on the cheek as he finally let Neko go, letting him sit beside us both as he rested his head on his hand.

Me and Catnap decided that now would be a good time to play UFC, as I could finally show him how to play, this would be how we end our weekend...

(924 Words)