Chapter 33🔥❗️

(Dogday's POV)

"F- Fuuuuck...!~ Faster, Catnap...!~" I begged as Catnap panted and continued to thrust up and down, I was sweating like... A... Like a dog...

Yep...

Catnap was also sweating a lot, he was practically collapsed on top of me, locking our hips together every second as he slammed into me.

Eventually, Catnap moaned loudly as he slammed into me hard, I felt him starting to cum as he still continued to thrust, he was obviously overtaken by pleasure.

"Hah!~ Dogday...!~ You're mine, only mine...!~" Catnap moaned as he bit down and continued to assault my neck, still thrusting as he came.

Pleasure was overtaking me, and I could do nothing other than beg for more and more, moaning my lungs out as Catnap continued to fuck me.

Catnap moaned again as he once again came, it was the second time in a row without him stopping, I was beginning to wonder how much he could drain himself...

"F- Fuuuck...!~ Who's a good boy...?~ Hm...?~" Catnap moaned in my ear, I wrapped my legs around Catnap as he slowed his pace down.

"M- Me...!~ I am...!~" I whimpered, Catnap finally began to slow his pace down, and eventually stopped thrusting as hard.

He thrusted one last time before stopping completely, I felt him reach his actual climax as he left himself in me for a second, panting and breathing heavily.

I felt cum oozing out of me, and I whimpered, trying to get Catnap to pull out already, but he took his sweet ass time...

Catnap slowly pulled out of me as I moaned softly, my legs being kept in the air as Catnap held them down, letting me watch as he pulled out of me completely.

I leaned my head back on the car seat as Catnap let go of my legs, yet I was so sore, I kept them in the air until Catnap turned the hot air off, and turned the AC on.

Catnap put his clothes back on as he got himself ready for our next task to do today, go to the bar and do our job...

Catnap pulled out of the parking lot as he untinted the windows and drove away from the school grounds, getting onto the road we normally take home.

"U- Ugggghhhh..." I moaned by complete accident as Catnap looked in the rear view mirror and looked at me lying on the backseat naked.

My legs were straight now, and I had a hand over my face as I blushed and whimpered, still a bit in shock from what just happened.

"You doing okay, Dogday?" Catnap asked playfully as I looked at him in the mirror and held my belly.

"All I gotta say is... I'm glad I'm a boy so I can't get pregnant..." I murmured as I slowly put my clothes back on, feeling the cold air brush against my fur gently.

"I dunno about that...~" Catnap smirked as he continued to look at me, I had a confused, but concerned look in my eyes.

"W- WHAT?!" I exclaimed, immediately knowing what Catnap meant, although he just giggled a bit and went back to driving.

"Calm down, I'm joking..." Catnap muttered, I sighed in relief as I finished putting my clothes on, I held my belly in my hands as I whined, noticing my stomach had gotten slightly bigger.

"Geez, Catnap, I get you were horny... But you put like at least a liter of... 'stuff' into me...!" I exclaimed, Catnap giggled as his tail swayed left and right.

"You're lucky that's ALL I did to you, but we were running out of time, so I had to finish quickly." Catnap stated, pulling up to the bar and parked my car next to the building.

"I thought I said to be gentle...!" I growled, Catnap chuckled as he got out of the car, I whimpered as I tried to get out, Catnap helped me stand as we walked in.

I stood tall and straight as we greeted the bartender and waved, walking into the back room of the bar where our boss was standing.

"Welcome back you two! You both racked up a lot of cash last time you two teamed up, so we're putting you back out there together again!" The boss said, handing us our suits as we quickly put them on.

Catnap straightened the tie on his suit as I kept mine like it always was, the boss had actually cut out some holes for me and Catnap's tails, so the suits were a lot comfier.

"Alright, we're starting in a couple of minutes, get out there and show everyone why we're the best bar in town!" Our boss encouraged us as we stepped outside of the back room.

Well... While we wait... I might as well play on my phone or something...

(810 Words)